29

y/n's pov

we all sat down and looked at the menus, we all ordered our food and talked while the food was getting prepared. i went on my phone and logged onto twitter to see "y/n in handcuffs" trending, i giggled to myself a bit and clicked on it, i was a bunch of edits with the pic that sapnap posted. i went though and liked some of them, i realized that our food was here so i turned off my phone and put it in my pocket and i waited for my plate. i everyone got their food and was eating.

time skip to when they finish eating

we all got up, we tipped more then 20% since it was a lot of us and we all got into the car. when we got to the airbnb i went straight to my room and went to lay down, i knew that tmrw was the festival in the dream smp and i was the vice president. 

(BACKSTORY ON HOW Y/N IS VICE PRESIDENT AKA WHEN TOMMY GOT EXILED  third person view. when tommy destroyed georges house y/n was just a normal citizen, before tommy was actually exiled tubbo gave y/n the idea to become vice president since tommy couldnt. of course she took it but once tommy got exiled and they were all standing on the walls dream had made. tommy, quackity, y/n, and fundy were all behind tubbo. tubbo starring at dream, tubbo started off saying "dream.. do you have any final, final  thoughts?" dream replied with "uhm no i guess i just want to hear what decision was, what  you guys came to, you know? ive calmed down over the last uh couple of days that i had to sit and think about, you know. what happened, what tommy did, what tommy threatened me. ive calmed down a little bit, so i guess i just want to hear what your decision is." tubbo said "mkay well im about to say something you might well-" tommy cut him off and said "you dont seem very calm." dream said "oh well im very calm." tommy said "really?" and dream then said "yes" tommy then said "okay" tubbo waited till everyone was quiet and said "look around" dream then said "there is giant obsidian walls" tubbo said "there is, there is dream and thats the that is a problem okay? for too long, dream we- actually-" tubbo looked back at us, mostly looked at tommy. dream said "tubbo?" tubbo quickly turned around and said "yes?" dream then continued what he was saying " i trust you, i trust, you know your the best leader that lmanburg has ever had. i trust that you, you know. you've always made the best decision for lmanburg as a, you know. gracious leader. i trust that the decision you came to was the best one for lmanburg" tubbo started to laugh, then said " you know, you know this is funny actually. this- im sorry tommy. im sorry actually-" tommy giggled a bit and said "yeah its funny, dream-" tubbo cut him off "tommy, i am, i am so so sorry" tubbo turned around to face dream and said "dream, i've come to the decision, that will be best for the nation the most logical thing to do. for tommy to be... exiled from lmanburg." quackity and fundy said "what?" in sync. y/n was speechless, they had talked about this before and tubbo just abandoned the plan? tubbo said "teaming with technoblade is an awful idea! is an awful idea!" fundy said "we just had this conversation!" tubbo cut him off and said "no, no okay? its awful" quackity yelled "what are you doing tubbo?" fundy added in "tubbo!!" tubbo continued what he was saying, ignoring everyone else. "war is not the best for this nation, nothing involving any type of conflict is the best for this nation... okay? you guys are thinking emotionally, irrationally, you need to think logically theres more then just us five that live here. okay war is going to bring destruction and terror. a new regime that we dont want to enforce upon our citizens." fundy and quackity started complaining about how we all had this conversation. tubbo yelled "hey! everyone! thats enough- thats enough! okay? be quiet, you've undermined my authority from the get-go, okay. all of you no one here has respected me, you all jump on these merry little bandwagons of- of destruction, its not okay. you definitely do not have the best interest in this nation at heart and you have made that apparent then ever before today." tommy said "you agreed with us! you agreed, that this is the." he tumbled over his words and said "why would go back onto the plan now? what the hell?" tubbo said "i made a promise, to do what was best for the nation and right now you tommy, your presence here isnt the best for this nation" everyone was in disbelief. tommy said "tubbo?" tubbo said "yes?" tommy studdered over his words but said "no no tubbo, your not- this is- no man, thats not right you agreed with us, back me up fellas!" he looked over to quackity, fundy, and y/n. fundy said "yeah, he did, he did." quackity said "tubbo what are you doing man? what are you doing?" tommy cut him off asking "why? why?" tubbo cut tommy off and said "no we lit- all of this is based off of the music discs, we cant sacrifice everything for the music discs okay?" tommy walked a bit closer to him and said " tubbo, tubbo, in the beginning, before lmanburg. you know, this is our lmanburg, this is everything. but before everything the discs tubbo, what about the discs?" tubbo said "they're just music discs, they shouldnt be able to dictate what the outcome is to an entire nation" fundy said "you know what this looks like? we agreed on something and you last minute last minute just call everything off, going for your own benifit- you know what this looks like tubbo?" tubbo asked "what does this look like fundy?" fundy said "your directing like schlatt. im- im- your actually acting like schlatt right now, this is what he would do" quackity added in "thats exactly what schlatt would do, take it from me, i was his right hand man for the longest time, the vice president. this is the exact shit he would pull tubbo." tommy said "this is what dream wants! why- why- why would you, tubbo?" tubbo said "its not the way, its not the way, its not the right way" tommy said "what- how is- what is the right way? how are the discs." tubbo yelled "the discs dont matter tommy! how could you now see that? they dont matter" it was quiet for a while, then tommy said "why? what? well if they dont matter tubbo, if you have no attachment to things, if nothing matters then why does any of this  matter at all?" tubbo turned around to face dream and said "dream please detain and escort tommy out of my country" dream walked passed him and quackity said " are you, what?" quackity looked at y/n and said "y/n ur the vice president do something!" no one moved or said anything, dream punched tommy off of the wall and said "lets go" tubbo said "tommy you are now hereby exiled." y/n turned to tubbo and said said "wait, no no. thats not right. i might be tubbo's right hand woman, the vice president. and i might not have a say in this, but let me figure out ANYTHING happens to tommy, i will destroy your so called nation. i dont care what it takes to destroy it, if i loose my last life and die, or if everyone on the server dies." y/n walked a bit closer to tubbo and continued what she was saying "tubbo, if you let anything bad happen to tommy. your nation is going down, it doesnt matter who helps me, or who doesnt. i will make it my priority to destroy lmanburg. burn everything and destroy everything. leaving no trace of a nation even existing." y/n took a small pause in what she was saying, watching tommy and dream walk off. y/n said "you know tubbo, you might be the president, you might be the leader of lmanburg, but you sure are the worst." y/n walked away from fundy, quackity, and tubbo)

back to y/n's normal pov

i put my phone away and slowly drifted to sleep.