63

y/n's pov

i woke up to the sound of people walking around, i could care less about who it is, i turned the other way and tried to go back to sleep.

i felt someone shaking me so i slowly opened my eyes, just to see schlatt starring at me.

he said "wilbur and tommy came to see you"

"okay?"

"are you going to get up?"

"yeah give me a second"

 he left my room, closing the door behind him. a second later, i felt my phone ring.

dad is calling...

accept decline

"hello?"

"hey y/n, how have you been?"

"ive been fine, how about you?"

"i could be better, anyways i just wanted to call and let you know that the funeral is in a couple days, ill send you the actual date once we get it"

"alright thanks"

"love you bye"

"bye"

i ended the call and sat up, taking an attempt at doing my hair.

it didnt work that well but it did work, or at least i think.

why was tommy even here? i dont want him here, when i was at my lowest point i never got a call or text from him, asking how i am or what i need. even though i stayed up for him, almost everyday.

i wasnt going to bring it up, it would just start a problem

i grabbed bitchhaver123 off of my bed and walked to the living room, wilbur said "hey y/n" i looked at him and said "hi"

he got up and hugged me, he whispered "im sorry"

he let go after a couple minutes and i sat down next to schlatt, i looked at tommy and he was looking down at his phone, i wanted to punch him, straight in the face.

i looked at my phone, i didnt even know that today was the 7th. ive lost the track of time, holy shit have i actually been in my house for a week straight?

i put my phone away, laying back on the couch. my head was hurting, i had that feeling where i wanted to throw up again.

bitchhaver123 climbed up, onto my lap, and sat down, purring as i pet him.

schlatt and wilbur were talking, so it wasnt like awkward, and the tv was on as background noise.

about an hour later, they both left, leaving me and schlatt.

he said "do you have tommy have something against eachother?"

"no, i stayed up for him everyday, talking to him about his problems. but once he comes over to my house he ignores me."

"thats fucked"

"yeah, i know"

i got up, sitting on the other couch so i could lay down.

schlatt said "what do you want to eat today"

"it doesnt matter, but have you been using your card his whole time?"

"yeah? whos card would i use?"

"mine dumbass, ur at my house."

i got up, walking to my purse and got my card out, throwing it at schlatt

he screamed at he scrambled to pick it up, i said "shut up! my neighbors are going to think im killing you or something"

"i forgot you have neighbors"

"dumbass"

we ordered food and ate, and spent the rest of the day just hanging out.