Sick. (Chandler) (edited)

(A/N) -I'm sick today. So this kinda would be great if Chan wanted to hang out with me😂😂

******

Your sick in bed. Chandler kept on trying to come over to your house. You kept telling him no because you didn't want to get him sick, because he had a comic-con to go to in about week.

He told you, "I'm coming over. Your mother gave me an extra key for a reason."

You think to yourself "You freaking kidding me mom!" You being sick as you are, hear a knock on the door.

You didn't think it was Chandler because he lived an hour away from you.

You try to get up an go see who it is. But the first step off your bed you hear a voice.

"Babe, you best be crawling right back into that bed, I will be in there within 5 minutes."

"Chandler?"

"Omg. You know who it is."
Wait.. How can he be here that fast. You think for a bit. You see him enter your room. But with things. You see a movie, ice cream, Ibuprofen, and tissues.

"What's all this about?" You ask with a smile.

"It's for you. You said you were sick."

"Awe. Chandler. You didn't have to."

"Yes I did. Your my princess and a prince always takes care of his beautiful princess."

You both sit on the bed and watch TFIOS, eat ice cream and enjoy the rest of the day.

{A/N}
Hey. Listen. I'm sick. So I decided to update. This might be a crappy update. But it fits my mood. You know with being sick and all. Well anyways..
💋+KISSES+💋

7-15-15
Well I'm sick again! 😂 But anyway didn't really have to edit this one either. Guess my writing was getting good! Love you Unicorns 🍦