For Beth. (Chandler and Tristen.) (edited)

For: TWDandJaiWaetford
Before you guys read: this is more of her dream. The only things it has to do with Chan is that Ashley (me) I start dating him. But anyway. Enjoy! Read A/N AT THE END!!
Beth's POV-
So I'll just begin with this.. Two of my closest bestfriends are fighting over me. Did I mentioned that they are guys? Chandler and Tristen.

I love them both! And they both love me back. I don't exactly know what to do. My sister Ashley, tried to help me. But nothing works. Chandler and Tristen like me, I like them both. Ashley likes Chandler, and Chandler also likes her too. I don't why Tristen don't likely Ashley, I guess not his type even though she is exactly like me.

"Ashley? Wanna go hang out with the guys?" I asked her while she was smiling at her phone.

"Sure. I was actually texting Chan about that. Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yep." I said popping the 'P'.

+With the guys+

"Who wants to play Truth or Dare?" Tristen asked everyone, as he hid a smile.

We all agreed. "Okay. Chandler who do you like more Ash or Beth?" Tristen asked him.

"Uh. I don't know. Probably Ashley, because I talk to her more. I mean yes I like Bethany, but we don't really text and we barely even communicate." He answered, as silence stroke.

"Okay. Anyway." I broke the silence.

We played the game for a while, everyone took turns. People kissed. A lot. I kissed Tristen and Ash kissed Chan. I can't wait for tomorrow.

+Tomorrow w/ the boys+

Tristen's POV-
So today we are hanging out with the girls, Chandler is going to ask Ashley out. He is really nervous. Hopefully his rain plan works, there is a 85% chance it's gonna rain. And yeah you can think of the rest. I'm going to take Bethany, to a diner. Can't wait.

Beth's POV-
So Tristen is taking me out to dinner, it's raining. He told me what Chan was going to be doing. I think it's cute.

We got to our table.

+20 minutes later+

"Uhm. Can I have everyone's attention? I'm truly sorry to take your time. But I need to do something." He announced.

"Tristen? Sit down." I begged.

"Bethany. I've known you for a long time. We have became closer throughout the years. Our bestfriends are a couple. Now I know what I need to do. Bethany, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, you're funny, sweet, and you know when someone need an assbeating." He laughed.

"Bethany Schar Lautt. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said getting down on one knee hold a jewelry box, as everyone in the room awed.

He opened the box, there lied a beautiful necklace. The same necklace I look at every time we walk past the jewelry store.

"Yes." I began to cry. Not the bad cry, the good cry. "Thank you for your time everyone. I'm sorry if I took up any of it." He sat back down.

A lady came up to us, "that was the most beautiful thing I've seen any boy do in years." She walked away.

Tristen dropped me off, I walked in the house. I walked into the living room seeing Ashley and Chandler eating eachother's faces, "Get a room." I broke there kiss. Did I mention they were soaked?

"I got to go. Tristen is outside. Bye love you." Chandler said to Ashley as he left.

"So you guys a thing?" I teased.

"Yes. We were walking outside, going to the park and it started to rain, he laughed and said "this is perfect" I was so confused, he took my hand and he gave a big speech about me and then he asked me out and of course I said yes and then we came back here and we kinda made out." She explained.

"Well Tristan asked me out in front of a lot of people at the diner it was kind of embarrassing but then again it was sweet at the same time." I told her.

We went to bed. We were both happy.

Hey guys! That was for my friend Beth! Your welcome!
Characters Played;
TWDandJaiWaetford was Beth.
I was Ashley.
Tristen was Tristen.
Chandler was Chandler. I'm still taking requests!! Dm me!

7-15-15
I kinda regret this imagine... But it's okay. Bye Unicorns 🍦