Truth About Walsh.? (Carl) {Part3 last part}

Carl's POV-
It's been a couple months since we lied to Y/N. I feel terrible. My dad won't let me tell her. He said he wanted to wait. Other than that Y/N and I have gotten a lot closer. Not boyfriend and girlfriend. More like best friends.

Right now we are sleeping in a yard.  "Y/N?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you the truth."

"About?"

"Your dad.." I trailed off. We both sat up and looked at each other, "Tell me please." She said with no emotion.

"Before I tell you about him, I'm going to tell you about what happen to me when it all began."

"Okay, spill."

"My dad was in a coma. Shane told us he didn't make it. My mother and I thought he was being honest. We thought my dad died. Shane took us in an-" She cut me off.

"He was never there when I needed it." She looked down, "Anyway finish."

"He took us in. Maybe about two weeks, we had a group. One day a couple of our people went on a run and came back with my dad. Shane lied. My mom didn't want him around me. But anyway. We found a farm. Well technically Shane, my dad and I went looking for Sophia then I got shot." I took a deep breath and kinda got sad because of Sophia. Y/N looked at me weird.

"Who's Sophia?" She asked.

"She was Carol's daughter. She uhm.." I stopped myself then continued, "Turned."

"I'm sorry. Please continue."

"I got shot. Then I guess we found a farm and stayed there. But one night my dad and Shane went outside and I followed. I shouldn't of but I did. Anyway.." I cleared my throat.

"Shane and my dad got into a fight and my dad kinda killed him.. Then Shane turned and I shot Shane The Walker." I put my head down not wanting to make eye contact.

"Carl?"

"Yeah." I said still looking down.

"I'm not mad. I'm glad you told me the truth. I knew my dad wouldn't make it because of the shit he gets into." She said.

I looked up at her, "I'm sorry for your loss."

Next thing I knew I felt a pair of soft lips crash into mine. I didn't know what to think at first but then I realized I was kissing back.

About 10 seconds later we broke the kiss.

"Not bad Grimes." She laughed.

"Same to you Walsh." 

After that was said we both went to sleep.

Sorry for not updating. I got a new phone and everything. But that's not the problem. The problem is school like freal I hate high school. But then again I'm having family issues. But it's whatever. I'm gonna try to update as much as I can!