Chapter 28

emily pov

"the important thing is, is that i am having my baby right now." alison said, staring straight at me.

i shot up and looked at her, she laughed and nodded.

i ran through everyone to get up there and so did the girls.

she stepped away from the podiumand i held her, "it's happening?" i asked.

she smiled, "it's happening em. you're gonna be a mom." she said and smiled.

i smiled and she screamed while she had a contraction.

"okay. it's okay. spencer get the car! now!" i yelled. she sprinted away and i took alison carefully and we walked off the stage. everyone was staring and most were smilling in awe and taking pictures.

aria and hanna helped.

"breathe baby it's okay." i said and rubbed her back. spencer pulled up and i went faster. i got her in the back seat and i sat next to her.

"okay. let's go have our baby." i whispered and kissed alison's hand.

she smiled but was sweating.

++++++++++++++++

when we finally got to the hospital me and alison ran in and i went to the desk, "hi. i'm emily fields and my wife, alison fields is about to have our baby." i said as calmly as possible. the woman smiled, "great. i will call in dr. riley." she went on the phone, "doctor riley, we have a pregnant patient waiting. she seems to be having contractions."

she hung up and smiled, "she's on her way sweetie." 

i breathed out, "thatnk you." i went back over to alison who was sitting in a chair, squeezing the life out of hanna's hand.

doctors ran in and got alison into a wheelchair.

i followed them and the girls stayed.

i held alison's hand the whole time and they got us into a delivery room.

alison had to lay down and spread her legs out. they put a hospital gown on her.

she screamed.

i went over, "here. ali baby take my hand. squeeze when it hurts okay?"

she took it and squeezed it immediately. 

dear god she squeezes hard! shit!

"okay alison. just a few more contractions and you'll be ready for the delivery." dr. riley said.

sweat beads were forming on alison's forehead. i wiped them off and kissed her forehead, "you're doing great al." i said to her.

she barely smiled for clearly she was a little busy, "that's nice emmy but if you don't notice i'm having a fucking baby!" she yelled and then screamed again, squeezing the damn life out of my hand.

her face scrunched up as she screamed in pain. i wish i could help her but i know that i can't. this part is all alison.

all i can do is sit here and watch.

it sucks but it's the best i could do.

about 30 seconds later alison screamed the loudest one yet. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"okay alison you're ready! it's time to push!" dr. riley said.

alison started pushing and screaming as she did so.

"come on ali. you can do this." i encouraged.

"AHHHHHEMILY! i can't do this. i can't" she panted and cried out.