Chapter 103

2 months later

tyler pov

"i don't give a fuck mom!" i yelled at her.

"tyler! can't you see how much you have changed?! it's unbearable!"

"whatever mom. i got to go to an interview anyways." i walked out and drove away quickly.

alison pov

"he's spiraling." emily said.

"you can't spiral if you've already crashed em." i said.

she sighed and nodded.

"alright. mackenzie doesn't want any part of her brother right now. taylor doesn't, camila and him broke up...there's only one other person i could think of who can help tyler." i said and looked at emily.

"who?" she asked.

i put up a finger saying, "one minute."

i pulled my phone out.

"hello?"

"hey kylie? i need your help with something..."

tyler pov

"you have to be one of the most hated people in the world right now tyler. how do you feel about that?"

i scrunched my eyebrows, "well i don't know why i am so hated."

"well there's these." they showed the clip of me peeing, smoking weed on stage, me cursing and trying to attack the paparazzi, when i yelled in the interview and left, the car thing, my arrest from last year? or 2 years ago, and me giving the middle finger to everyone.

"what do you think about those tyler?"

i shrugged, "i think that i'm human."

"and when you attacked the guy?"

i nodded, "i really wanted to hit him. he was saying all this stuff and it got me angry."

"the peeing?"

i shrugged, "just another mistake a human makes. but it just so happens that my problems aren't talked about in school. my mistakes are talked about around the world and i am on the covers of newspapers and magazines."

they looked at me weirdly and nodded.

"and when brian asked about camila cabello?"

"i was genuinely pissed off. we broke up the day before and i was still sensitive to it but he just kept pushing me you know?"

they nodded again.

"and i just hope my fielders are still by my side because no matter what, i still love you guys." i blew a kiss and smiled.

"well there you have it folks..." i nodded and waved.

i walked off and sighed.

"tyler." i looked up, "kylie? what are you doing here?"

she sighed, "we need to talk. privately." i nodded and pointed to the door.

we walked out and got in my car. i drove us back to kylie's house. no parents home so we can talk.

"what's up?" i asked as i sat on her couch.

"ty. you need to stop."

"stop what?" i asked.

"being...like this. angry, drugs, alcohol, everything. you're changing ty. and i'm worried about you."

i looked at her and she was sincerely worried.