Chapter 4

Songs:
Happy-pharrell
Better than words - one direction
Chains-nick jones
These are the songs I listen while writing this chapter

Chapter 4

Today was the day I was dreading it was Friday the day of the party. I use to go to parties back home but not anymore when my parents pass away. I would just stay in my room and cry most of the times. I really miss them even though they were not there for me and Eric. I was going to the party today to try and forget and I knew I was safe since Eric was going with me. The bell had rung which got me out of my train of thought. I gather all my stuff and left the class. It was already lunch time and I was heading to the cafeteria until I herd my name being called. I turned around and spotted Eleanor and Perrie.

"Hey"

They both said in Union and I just smiled at them.

"We are going to come to your house today so we can all get ready for the party together. Perrie said

"I hope you don't mind that Danielle is coming to" Eleanor said

"It's ok I'll be waiting for you guys what time are you coming over"

"The party starts at 7 so we will come over at 5 to get ready" Perrie said while Eleanor just nodded
...
The rest of the afternoon had gone by fast and I was now on my way back home with Eric. The car ride was silent but comfortable and I liked that.
"So how was school" asked Eric when he parked into the driveway.
"It was ok I guess. But hey you going to the party alone Perrie and the rest of the girls are going to come by so we can get ready and we will leave together."
Eric just looked at me for about a second and then said "ok".
I checked the clock and it was only 3 and the girls will be here until 5 so I had two hours for myself. I decided to do my nails. It took me about an hour to do them but when I finish I decided to watch tv. I really like how my nails look yea they were not my real ones but I like how they turned out. I like it and they looked really cute. btw they were acrylic nails. I spend the rest of the hour watching reruns of star cross first season. I'm serious they need the second season already this show is just my life. I herd my phone go off and just answer without checking the ID caller.
"Yes" I said and all I received was a whole bunch of hellos. They were so loud I had to take it away from my ear.
" Hi Val its Perrie just wanted to tell you we just arrived and are right out side."
"Ok I'll go down in a sec "
I got off of bed and went down the stairs and opened the door. In front of me was Danielle,Perrie, Eleanor and a girl I did not recognized. Hey I said to them and let them go inside the house.
"Damn girl you have a damn big house" Danielle said. I just chuckled and guided them upstairs to my room.
"Ok Val first we will get you reading come here we brought some dresses" Eleanor said.
I walked over to my bed where all the dresses were laid on. I saw them but a black strapless dress caught my eye it was beautiful and I was in love with it. "I'll take that black one" the girls looked at me and Perrie passed the dress to me. "Perrie wait before I go who is she " I pointed to the girl who I still didn't know who she was.
"Oh sorry that's Veronica sorry forgot to introduce you guys my bad" Perrie stated
I said a quick hey to Veronica and made my way to the bathroom. Once I put the dress on I saw my self in my full body mirror. I had to say I felt beautiful for the first time. The dress hovered my curves in a perfect way. It was amazing.
I walked out of the bathroom and the girls just stood there staring at me with their jaws dropped. "Val you look hot" Veronica said. I thanked her walked to my desk to wear my curling iron was. I plugged it in and started curling my hair while the girls started getting ready. The girls all finish and Eleanor was begging to let her do my make up and I let her. " DONT cupcake my face please" I said she just laugh.
"All done she said.
I walked up to my mirror and let me tell you I loved it. It was nice natural smokey eye and it went perfectly with the dress. I put on some badge high heels. We all of us got our purses and started heading downstairs.
"Did nobody forgot something" I said loud and clear and they all said no.
"ERIC" I yelled to see if he was still home or if he left" he soon came where I was dressed in black jeans and a red shirt with converse.
"What the fuck Val we are going to a party not a stripping club" he said sounding angry. I was in a good mood to let him ruin it so I just laugh after all he was just being protective.
"It's just a dress Eric it nothing bad so calm down would you" I told him
"What do you mean it's just a dress everyone will be looking at you at the party they will be drooling. Nope go change , you look hot if I tell you but I don't want no one to look at my little sister" I was then full blast on laughing. He was a great brother but he was just so overprotective. "I'll see you at the party. Lets go girls" I said once I had calm down from laughing.
" Who's party is this " I asked
"It's Harry's he throws one of the best party's of school."
Once we arrived I saw the house was already packed. people were already drunk. I got out of the car and saw my brother coming my way.
" You ready to party"
Yea was all of what I replied
Oh but let's hope nothing goes wrong tonight.
Oh but I had no idea what was waiting for me .

1195 words xxxx

Hey I know it's a late update and I'm really sorry but now I'm on my spring break. school been a real pain in the ass lately but I will try to update as much during break.
I also think you may say oh she is so late but after Zayn left the band I really don't know what to think.
Now that's he with naughty boy with a new look I just don't know what to say but I respect his decision.
Thank you once again and vote I hope you enjoyed the story.

Jackie xxx