Forever (harry styles fanfic)

VALERIE POV

"NO PLEASE STOP DON'T HURT HIM

HARRY"

I yelled Harry was held by two men's already beating him up. They were both aiming a gun at Harry. I was crying thinking that I am going to loose him.

"Valerie remember I will always love and that I will always be there to protect you"

"No please don't kill him don't I beg you take me instead of him kill me instead of him please I beg you"

I was crying more harder now I just couldn't bear seeing Harry all beat up and ready to get beat up. I loved Harry with all my heart. He is all I have in my life and if he leaves me I will feel empty and have no reason to live without him. if he dies I will die with him to. when Harry came into my life only good and bad stuff have happen but we both have Survive through the bad stuffs.

Now I don't know what will happen I have a huge hope that these people will leave us leave and not bother us anymore.

"No no don't listen to her just kill me and leave her alone"

I was chocking in my own tears that I couldn't talk when out of nowhere I heard a

GUNSHOT

I was crying really hard

"I love you"

Was the last thing I said to Harry before I blacked out"

Hello we'll this is just a little sneak peek of what will happen in the story. so this is my second fanfic. I hope you guys like the first chapter. This fanfic will be out in July 2014 maybe sooner if I get many comments and votes on this chapter.

Plz comment and vote

My twitter- @Jakelin1920