Chapter 1

WELL HEY GUYS IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT . IT SUMMER NOW AND IM TOOK EXCITED AND IMA START WRITING THIS STORY A LITTLE BIT SONNER. THIS IS WELL I CONSIDER IT MY FIRST FANFIC THAT I WILL ENJOY WRITING. SO PLZ BE PATIENT WITH ME BECAUSE IMA TRIED TO BUT A LOT OF TIME TO EACH CHAPTER TO MAKE AT LEAST A HOOD STORY FOR YOU GUYS TO READ. WELL THAT ALL IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS GO AHEAD AND TELL ME . WELL HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER.😬

Valerie P. O. V.

Here I am in the darkness. I was destroyed because no one that I loved was left only my big brother Eric. I was today February 1st in my parents funeral. They died today on my birthday on there way to work. They had a big car accident that the car flipped and exploded with them inside. I know they barley gave me and my brother time to hang out as a family but I still loved them they were my parents even though they were there for me and my brother. I was in my brother arms crying I knew I have to move on but it will take a lot of time. trust me if I hear anyone else say "I'm sorry for your loss hope you feel better they were great people" I'm going to yell. After the funeral and burning them my brother and I went home to finish pack all of our stuff. We are going to move to New York to start a new life. We were all going to move today so it was going to be a long ride from Delaware to New York. when we were all done packing me and my brother started our journey to New York.

When we arrived we finally arrived to our new house I was surprise to see how big it was. It was bigger than the one than we had in Delaware but I also wonder why would we have a bigger house if it only me and Eric.

"Why do we have a bigger house if it only me" I ask Eric " we have a big house because this was a house our parents owned in New York. We got all the boxes out and into the house. when I saw the house it was beautiful. It was even more bigger inside with a big living room . I went up to check my room and was even more shocked because it was bigger than the one I had in Delaware. I am and already am missing my friends from Delaware but I hope I could see them again.

After all I went to bed because tomorrow is going to be a long day , it going to be my first day to my new high school in New York. I took a quick shower and brush my teeth and went to bed.

Next morning

I woke up and and got dress into some high wasted shorts and a hipster top. I put on some flats and for my make up I wore it naturally I wore Some eyeliner , mascara, and some lipstick. My hair was healed down naturally wavy. After I was done I grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs. Eric and I had a quick breakfast and head out to school. Eric is only in his last year of high school like I am. To be honest he and I are twins but we don't look much alike just a bit. He's my big brother only by 5 minutes but he the only person I have now. For us two this is the last year of high school. During the ride Eric and I make small talk about the new school. "are you nervous " he asked because he knew that in my old high school I would always get bullied just for being the quiet one with good grades. yea just a little bit what about u" I ask back " I'm a little I guess but remember if anyone messes around with my little sister just tell me and I'll bet the shit out if them" I just smiled at him and the rest of the ride was quiet. when we got to the school everyone was staring at us for being "the new one" we both walk to the office to get our schedule and our Locker number. After that Eric walked me to my first class which was easy to find btw. When I enter the class everyone turned to look at me. Of course with getting the schedule and talking with Eric it made me be late to first class.

"Hi I'm Valerie I'm new here " I say

"Oh yes my name is Mr. Gomez and u could go find a sit please" he said and I went off sitting in the back seat. in the middle of the class the door open really quickly to reveal a really tall curly hair boy. He had tight skinny jeans with a white plain shirt and to be honest he looked quite cute.

"Nice of you to join us styles" the teacher said, he just ignore him and walked to the back taking a seat next to me . So ok class now that I have explain everything I will tell you your partner and I want this essay about each other. Ask them many questions to get to know each other, this project will be done in 3 weeks so it would take sometime outside to." the teacher said

"Ok so Austin and Emily, James and Chris, Alan and Logan, Mike and Veronica.... And last but not least Valerie and Harry, ok now go to your groups everybody"

Great I had Harry , I just turned around cuz he was next to me and he was already staring at me. We stared at each other for about a minute and I realize his eyes were a emerald green, they looked so dark with hatred.

"Hey" was the only thing I needed to say to start disliking him already.

WELL HEY THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY . I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY. DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLZ. I KNOW TGIS WAS KINDA A SHORT CHAPTER PUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE THEM LONGER FOR U GUYS. WELL THATS ALL

-jackie

Ps.... VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ