chapter 18

chapter 18:

He just stayed quiet his face got closer to mine until our lips meet. I felt explosives shoot threw my body i then wraped mybarms around his neck and he pulled our bodies closer toghether i groned when he licked my bottom lip asking for entrence.

But me being me of course denied and Damon growled until he bit my lower lip i gasped and he took the oppurtunity to dart his toung inside my mouth then we battle for dominence he was winning but in the end i won ha ha. Then all of sudden i heard someone cough .

I tried to pull away but Damon being the stubborn person he is he did not let me go i groan in the kiss. I started to tangle my fingures in his hair ' maybe if I pull his hair he will let me go' i told everyone besides Damon threw mind link.

' you could try' Uncle Josh said so i did i lightly tuged his hair while we kisses he let out a moan 'dam he moaned' i told everyone i tuged it harder and harder but no help he just keept moaning and i found myself moaning when i felt his little friend at the entrence of my core.

I tuged harder and grined myself to him he pulled me closer to his body 'shit help someone help' i yelled threw the mindlink 'sorry pumpkin but you have to help yourself' my dad said laughing into the mindlink.

I let out a groan and everyone laughed 'Here i go again' i said ' Amora what are you going to do' my brother said ' something i should have done in the begining but i did not cause i thought you guys where going to help me but no you guys said on my own' i said .

Then i blasted Damon away from mr he let out a demanding growl so.i can get back to him and let him kiss me. i just rolled my eyes and smiled I then walked passed him swaying my hips to tease him i could feel his eyes on my ass . i turned around and looked at him "No looking at my ass you horny wolf " i said and evryone laughed and i turned around once again.

"oh you have no idea what you do to me love" Damon said i turned around and flipped him off "anytime love ill have you anytime just tell me when and where all you have to do is just ask me" Damon responded.

I gasped at his response then blushed everyone in the room was laughing now. I just stuck my toung out at them and headed into the kitchen to get a drink.' stupid asshole who the Fuck does he think he is '. " Amora we'll be in the living room " my mom yelled "okay be there in a sec I'm just getting. water" I yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey you guys here's another chapter I want to thank you guys for reading and supporting my story and once again for those who are voting and comments. I want to thank you guys y'all the real MVP hahah anyways. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter love y'all

vote

comment

enjoy

share

again thank you guys. I love yall if you guys have any question about me or something just comments or inbox me I want to get to know my readers.

anywho love y'all my lovelys. enjoy.