Chapter 1: Welcome home

Chapter 1:

Amora's POV:

16 years later.......... So im 17 now I just turned them a day ago. I have been traveling around to control my cool powers & abilities my families have been helping me. At age 1 I was told of who I am I'm the Chosen One my families have been telling me of my importance.

And they have been traning me but at the end of the day they are still my family. I am currently packing so I can go back to one of my families my parents are Elizabeth Motto & Mathew Motto and my very over protective brother Jason Motto who is 20.

So im going to the airport so I can leave to Morden Hills, California let me tell you about my parents and brother my mom and dad are the king and queen of the supernatrual. You see I have been staying with my grand parents in Dallas, Tx and been attending school over with them.

Because there was this war with one of our enemies and since I'm the supernatrual princess and the chosen one. They send me away for my protection as if I can't beat their asses I'm very capable of defending myself. Anyways the war was finally was over and the enemi was eliminated.

So I was heading back home while my grandparents stay here in Dallas I told them to come. But noo they just replied we will be there in 2 weeks I nodded as I headed to the gate and said bye to them. Jason was waiting on me when I arrived "Mom and dad had to stay behind at the palace but they said to tell you welcome home and we will be at the house in 2 days max" Jason said.

"Okay" I said and got in the car we then arrived at the house or perferably a masion because that what it is. Jason told me I start school tomorrow mom and dad already bought me all the necerities for school but I have to get my schedual.and locker number in the main office. "Am I going to have body guards and a driver again" I asked as we entered the house.

He nodded I sighed "Don't worry mom and dad assigned you guards your age and go to that school so there won't be any suspicions" Jason said. "Do I know these guards?" I asked he nodded "Who are they??" I asked

" Jorge, Mac, Lily, and Maire" he said my face grew a hudge smile those 4 were some of my childhood friends their parents are the best guards in the world. I'm going to have some fun "Are they going to be in all my classes." I asked excitedly.

He nodded "You're going to have at least two in all your classes and lunch with all of them." I got all excited then cups [when im gone] by Anna Kendrick came on and I sang out loud my brother lauphed but eventually joined me.

That's how we spended our ride home singing to the radio to whatever song came on. Once we arrived our buttler took my bags to my room once I got inside all the staff were welcoming me home our staff contains supernatrual creatures and humans.

I went to my room which is the master room and I love it I went to one of the 3 balconies I love balconies they had an amazing view of the beach and ocean, the village, and finally the woods. I started to unpack my belongings and looked around my room it had a music room & a small studio.

Once I finished I took a shower and changed cloths I decided to go to the park "Hey Jason do you want to go to the park with me and walk around for a bit? It's a beautiful day" I asked going down stairs. "Sure I could use some fresh air" he said and off we went to the park.

Once we got there we walked around and talked we then headed into the woods and I showed him what I have been learning we did hand in hand combat and then I practiced using my powers. "So when will I get to see you in your mermaid and fairy form?" Jason said .

"I would show you now but it's getting late we should head back I have school tomorrow" I said. He nodded in agrememt and we headed to the car and off we went home "Hey have my pets arrived?" I asked. "Oh yeah I forgott to tell you yes they have your horses are in the stables while your pack of wild wolves are taking a run with your dogs how in the world did you manage to get a whole pack to be your pets its not normal" he said.

I lauphed "Well my dear brother I'm not a normal girl and no hating I had them since I was 5 they have been protecting me, cared for me, and have travel with me and to answer your question I got my ways to get what I want and I love wolves they are my favorite animals (a/n I actually do love wolves I want to get one and keep it) and I also have a penguin that can talk her name is Hannah also I have two magical dolphins that can turn to any animal they want I visit them when I go visit my mermaid family and have you forgotten I'm Aqua Regina daughter she is the goddess of all waters and im the white and colorfull mermaid princess im the ruler of all waters ,and its creatures leader of the 7 other mermaid princesses and I also have a bunny in Gardenia when I go as the fairy princess, and holder of the royal dragon fire and" I said but Jason intrupted me.

"Okay okay I don't want to hear about all your pets you have, but wolves thats weird, cool, but weird" he said "Oh shush" I said and open the car door and ran to see my pets I opend the house door. "Where are my lovely pets?" I yelled at the sound of my voice I saw my pack. And two dogs run to me. "There they are" I said and they knocked me down.

"How are y'all?" I asked lauphing as they licked me. "Very good Amora we were worried about you never send us first to your destination before you ever again" my wolf Camron who is the alpha of the pack said. Yeah I read animals mind "Well sorry but I had to" I said "Not cool" one of the females said her name is Glenda.

"Sorry come let's check on Shadow and Snow before I go to sleep" I said and headed to the stables "Hey Snow, hi Shadow" I said once I arrived. "Hi Amora" they said I pet them and rode Snow while Shadow ran behind us. Then eventually put them back in their stables and put a blanket on them and headed inside.

As I got ready for bed I had a tomorrow is going to be awsome and weird I got in my bed and my wolves and dogs took their spots to sleep I told them goodnight and turned off the lights. And I let the darkness consume me as I sleeped.