Chapter 24:

chapter 24 :

Amora's POV :

"so hold up you're the daughter of your desced Luna and Alpha " I asked "yes well once we headed towards my parents I heard the Alpha from the other pack was looking for me the white wolf.  my parents keept telling him that he will never have me.

he laughed and said '  I will have her then I'll go after the supernatural princess with a white wolf by my side plus the choosen one by my side aswell I'll be unstoppable ' he said ' you will never get the supernatural princess ' my mom said ' mom dad ' I yelled. 'Persia get out of here take the remaining pack members ' my dad told me ' dad why?  I can't leave you guys ' I cried desperately.

' go Persia ' my dad said using his alpha voice so I gathered the remaining of our pack and we began to run towards the. woods and they started chasing us and that's how we ended up here " Persia told us. "so they're after my mate and her brother's mate " Damon said.

" Damon calm down " I said placing my hands on his chest " babe how do you want me to calm down if some pack is after you " Damon said and he wrapped his arms around my waist I just rolled my eyes " who was the pack that attacked you? " Jason asked.

"The Black Heart Pack. " Persia said Damon growled " The Black. Heart Pack?  but they don't know how I look like " I said " still Amora. you are having guards so they can defend you just in case " Damon said.

" Damon I already have guards with me 24/7 why did I end up with an overprotective, possessive mate Aunty why why did you pair me up with the next Alpha king " I said "Amora I think Damon is right we should. add more guards to you " Jason said "well I think your brother and your mate have a great Idea " my dad said walking in.

' great not you too ' I mindlink my dad "yes me too sweety " my dad said "but daddy" I said "Amora you're going to have more guards and Persia you will have guards aswell " my dad said Persia and I groaned when he said that.

'aren't I the next queen they should listen to me but no they don't ' I thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys here's another chapter enjoy

comment

vote

share

enjoy