Chapter 73

Amora's Pov:

Persia and Lydia kept damping a wet towel to lower my rising temperature but nothing was helping I needed fucking Damon to freaking fuck me dam it I hate this stupid heat thing.

"Amora shh honey Damon will be here soon" Persia said. I just whimper in pain and rolled around while they pinned me down to control myself. Then I heard that sexy ass voice I've been wanting to here for the last two weeks.

"Amora!, Where is she?" He yelled and I screamed in pain and I heard him growl and yell. "Damon!" I yelled his name I got up and ran to the door but I was stopped by the massive pain of my heat and I fell to the floor. "FOR FUCKING MOON GODDESS SAKE REALLY I HATE THIS STUPID HEAT THING!! FUCK YOU MOON GODDESS. FUCK I KEEP FORGETTING I'M THE MOON GODDESS NOW" I yelled.

Lydia and Persia ran to my side to see if I'm okay and to stop me from going out "No Amora you can't go outside of your room you're in your heat and there are unmated males outside of here" Lydia said. "Like I give a fuck I need this fucking heat to be gone now. Let me go to fucking Damon so he can get ride of this heat." I yelled.

And I snapped and started to go wild I guess because my sister in laws were interfering me to go to my fucking mate. And then they started to pin me down Lydia was on my back and Persia was holding my legs. I keept moving and trying to push them off me.

"Let me go before I fucking hurt you two" I yelled "We don't care Damon will kill us if we let you down there with unmated males" Persia said. "Girls let me see Damon. Let me see my fucking mate" I yelled.

"Amora think my brother won't like it if you were out there and unmated males touch you and try to mate with you. Don't be stupid think clearly" Lydia said. "My sister is right I would kill anyone that touches what's mine" Damon said.

I stopped struggling and looked up and saw my sexy ass mate he was standing by the now open door and looking at us with an amused smile. "Hehe hi Damon how are you? Did you have a nice trip?" I said he just smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my loves I'm back with a new chapter things are about to get sexy so if you're under age I recommend skipping the next chapter I don't want to ruin your innocence *or do I * anyways I hope you guys like it.

Amora is crazy when she's in heat. Thank you all who vote on my books I really appreciateit another thing this book is almost over I don't know how many chapter till it's done but it's almost over.

And I'm still brainstorming on the next one. Anyways love you all and hope you enjoy this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Love you all bye my loves