11. Thirsty

Fatou
I watched  Stacee dancing on Taemin, and damn, she's putting on a show for Kai. As I am on the couch, I notice Kai staring at my best friend, and I am trying to figure out what freaky shit they are into already. I see Taemin is serious about getting with my friend. I am interested in seeing how this plays out.

"Hey, Fatou," I snapped out of watching the show and look over to see Baekhyun sitting next to me. I haven't seen him around in a long time.

"Oh snap, how are you, Baekhyun. Where you been?" I asked.

"I have been busy, but I am back in town. You're looking good tonight," Baekhyun said.

"Thank you, babe. What are you getting into tonight?" I placed my hand on his thigh. I hope that maybe he would want to get inside of me. I don't know why but tonight, he's looking extra good.

"I am going to be low key tonight. But, who is that?" Baekhyun pointed over to Taemin and Stacee. I knew exactly that he's talking about my friend. I am sure he's picking up what everyone else is sensing.

"My best friend, Stacee," I am not going to say too much because I want to know what he's going to say.

"Hmm.. she smells good. Is she Taemin's?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nope, why?"

"You wouldn't understand. Has she met Kai?"

"Yes, how'd you know?"

"She seems like someone he would be drawn to," Baekhyun turned his head and looked in the direction of Kai. What does everyone know that I don't know. I feel like I am sitting on the outside of an inside joke.

"How can you smell her scent specifically? I mean, there are other humans in here."

"Her scent is sweet, and I am astonished at how everyone is acting so calm around her. Is your friend half-human, half supernatural?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, she's human like me," I said.

"Interesting. Your friend has some secrets," Baekhyun got up before I could respond to him. I have been around this coven for a while, and I am still surprised by how everyone is acting. I wonder what Stacee doesn't tell me.

Taehyung returned and sat down with me. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I simply replied. I didn't want to have him speculating about my friend either.

"I can sense something. Did Baekhyun say something?" I asked.

"No, I okay. So, what's good with us tonight?" I changed the subject. I just wanted to have a little fun.

"It depends on what you deem as fun," Taehyung looked at me with lust-filled in his eyes, and I knew that he wants to fuck me just as bad. I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go," I said. I am not thinking about Changkyun because I haven't seen him all day and heard from him. So, whatever has him busy, he can keep it. I am going to enjoy my night because I deserve it.

***

Stacee

Once Taemin closed the door behind me. I pressed his body against the door and wrapped my hand around his throat. A soft moan escaped his mouth, and it sent a feeling through my body I haven't experienced before.

"Mm.. goddess. I love seeing you like this," Taemin's words managed to spill out through his shaky breath. I ran my opposite hand along his face and took a moment to admire him.

"Shut up, kitten. You don't get to tell me what you like," I said. I still held my hand around his throat, and the other hand, I ran down his body. This is the first time I have ever felt the urge to be like this.