20. Sweet Lies

Fatou

"Mmm.. you are looking good." I approached this guy at the bar. Even from the side, I could tell he's fine as hell. He's so pretty, and usually, that's not my type of guy. But, for whatever reason, I am drawn to him. Even though I have an appointment with Seonghwa, I could always snag another.

"Thank you," he turned to face me, and he smiled at me. I instantly notice his perfect smile. Usually, when I approach a vampire, they always show me their fangs. I move closer to him and lean my back against the bar, so I can scan the club to see if anyone is watching us.

"What's your name, handsome?" I turned my head slightly and winked my eye at him. I rubbed on his shoulder, and he didn't feel cold to the touch like I am used to. Hmm... maybe he's not what I think he is.

"Ten, and you?"

"Interesting name. I am going to cut to the chase. Are you a human?" I wasn't interested in wasting his time or mine.

"Yes, I am," he seems polite, but clearly, he's not interested in me. Now, I know for sure he's not a vampire. I am no longer interested in him either. I shouldn't have entertained him anyways when I have Seonghwa fine ass waiting for me.

"Have a good night," I nodded. I turned around to put in my order with the bartender. My drinks are always free because of my connection to Changkyun. I looked around the club to see if Seonghwa is near because I am ready for him.

***
Stacee

I stand up from where I am sitting to try to find Fatou. Her energy seems a little off tonight after finding out more about my relationship with Taemin and Kai. I know my girl, and she has no reason to be jealous. Sis can have any man or vampire she wants. I have heard of her being turned down ever.

I stand against the railing and overlook the club. I feel Taemin press his body against mine, and he held onto my waist. He planted soft kisses on my neck, and I love the attention he gives to me. I scan the club, and a chill runs through my body when I see Kai all over another woman.

Who the hell is this woman? I can feel the eerie feeling of jealousy take over my body, from my clenched jaw to my fists balling up. I know he's been a little distant lately, but that doesn't mean that I don't want him.

Taemin's hand graze across my neck and down the front of my dress. His kisses deepen against my skin, and I know he wants more than I have allowed him to have access to me. I can tell that he's hungry for me by the way he's caressing my body.

"I have no problem begging for it," Taemin's hand slowly went down the middle of my dress, and he cupped my hot heat. "I don't have to have it tonight. But, I need you." His words brushed against my neck, and I want to give him more access to me. "I am so needy for you," his whispers turned into a bit of a pant. I adored how much attention he gives me and how direct he is.

His desire for me made me close my eyes and enjoy the moment for a bit. I wasn't entirely calm yet, but I want him too. "Mmm.. I want you too."

"Want to go back to my house?" he asked me. I opened my eyes and looked down at the club. Kai is touching all over her, and it makes me think. Does he give a different woman the Kai experience every night at the club? Was I just a fuck to him? He clearly wants to fuck her.

I lost it when I saw Kai touching on this woman. Like, it's one thing you are the main dance

"Not until I beat Kai's ass," I stomped off. I needed to give him a piece of my mind. Who the fuck does he think he is? I pushed past people and made it to the end of the steps.

Taemin appeared in front of me instantly. He raised his hands in front of me and said, "Goddess, it's not like that. That's just his friend, Krystal. She lets him feed on her. You can't be jealous. He has needs just like me and since you are off-limits. We have to do what we have to do," Taemin tried to pull me into a hug, but I pulled away from him.