Chapter 4

"I'm bored of you.." Elle declared, resting her head on her hands.

"Huh?"

"You know, I bored of you. Like, waiting for you to make a move on Austin. Hazel, you can't stay like this forever!"

"Hey guys!" Bess shockingly greeted from behind. But don't worry, me and Elle are capable of this. How not? We had been friends with her since forever.

"Oh, hey Bess. What's up?" I asked, stirring my milkshake with my straw.

"Dan, four o'clock." She informed both of us. I stopped stirring, looking up at her.

"Are you kidding?!" I whisper-shouted. She nodded and I took a look at my four o'clock. There he was, staring back at me, grinning. God, kill me now. He was the last person that I wanted to see.

"Hey, Hazel." He greeted when he finally reached out table.

"Dan, how many times should I tell you this-"

"Hold on. How about, you and me go on a date today, seven o'clock?" He offered. If killing people wasn't forbidden, I would've strangle him to death by now.

"Dan! We are never ever going to be together!" I shouted angrily at him.

"Hazel, I know your just too shy to admit your feelings to me. One day, you will declare your feelings for me and we're going to get married and have children." He said.

"Dan, if you don't leave right at this moment, I'll kill you in a matter of seconds." I said, my patience limit were overdue.

"Alright, but we're going to get married someday, Hazel." He said while walking away. I sighed as I rubbed my temples.

"Seriously, that boy needs a hobby or something." Bess suggested, which I approved.

Seriously, that boy really got into my nerves all the time he was around. Well, I knew that I was not the popular girl in the school, but I had this boy who had had a crush on me. But you know what was weird? That he would keep proposing, even if I had rejected him for the millionth time.

"Let's get into class." I said after the three of us finished eating.

"Denna? I'm home!" I greeted as I entered the house.

"Denna I'm home!" A voice mocked me. I turned around just to see Austin crossing his arms. I turned around completely and crossed my arms across my chest as well. We stared at each other for a while, before Austin broke the silence.

"What?" He asked flatly.

"What?" I repeated, emotionless.

"What?"

"What?!"

"What?!"

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT?!!"

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled.

"Hey, hey! What's happening here?" Denna approached us, with a frown on her face. "Why are you both yelling at each other?"

"He started it!" I pointed my index finger towards him.

"No, she started it!" He accused me.

"What?! No, you did!" I put my hands on my hip.

"You did!"

"You did!"

"Stop!" Denna yelled, which made us froze. "Can you guys just stop arguing just for a day?"

"Sorry, Denna." I apologized before running towards my room.

I closed the door behind me and exhaled a relieved sigh. She didn't yelled like really yelled on us, no. There was still softness in her eyes but still, it sent shivers down my spine. I walked towards my bed before flopping on it.