Chapter 14 pt 1

(side note: this was written on my laptop and my phone so bear with me)

Brendon

So today is Mother's Day and we have the best plan ever.

So first off, we buy Liz Dunkin Donuts for breakfast.

Then, we take her to the mall to have a girl day with Breezy, Kala, Elisa and Meagan.

Afterwards, I take her out on a date to a restaurant called Bestia.

To end the night off, We sit in the car and listen to a bunch of oldies.

And she possibly can get some action tonight, if you know what I mean.

Oh, and tomorrow, I have a huge surprise for her.

She's gonna meet one of her favorite (and my irl favorite) singers that is also signed to Fueled By Ramen.

I called El and told her to get dressed because I was on my way over to her apartment.

El moved out recently, and she got an apartment with her girlfriend.

I pulled up at the building and El came out immediately.

"Hey El!", I said.

"Hey B! Eliza says hi by the way.", she replied, getting in the front seat.

"Well, tell her I said hi as well. She's an amazing girl, El. She's a keeper.", I told her.

"She really is, B.", she smiled.

We drove into the Dunkin Donuts parking lot and we ordered two boxes of donuts along with 3 cups of coffee.

I handed one to El and she did a mini cheers with me before we downed them.

We got back to the house a few minutes later and got everything ready.

I put on a tux and El tied my tie for me, since I was panicking. (at the disco)

I grabbed the robe I bought Liz and then I was ready.

I had lit a few candles, scattered a few flower petals that lead to the kitchen, before sitting on our bed, waiting for her to wake up.

She stirred around before slowly getting up.

She jumped a little, seeing me in a tie.

"Happy Mother's Day, Baby!", I said.

"B, what the hell is all this?", she asked, groggy from sleep.

"It's your first Mother's Day, I had to make it special.", I shrugged.

She shot out of bed and engulfed me in a huge hug.

I put my nose against hers and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Elizabeth."

"I love you more, Brendon."

I gave the robe to put on and I held her hand, leading her down the trail of rose petals.

She looked at the dining room table and she smiled.

"Two boxes of donuts, just for me?", she chuckled.

"Why not! If you're willing to share, of course.", I smirked.

"Of course I'll share with my baby.", she cooed.

I laughed before we both cheered on a chocolate- sprinkled donut.

Later, she put on a pink sundress and some pink lipstick with her sunglasses.

She curled her long, black hair before grabbing a beige bag I had gotten her for her birthday.

I dropped her off at the mall and Dallon, Pete, Zack, and Patrick pulled up behind us and dropped off their wives.

We went back to Pete's house and brought our kids.

So now it was Max, Bronx, Knox and Amelie.

Eventually the four of them fell asleep, so us guys had the whole house basically to ourselves until we had to go pick up the girls.

They were able to sleep for a solid 4 hours, before the girls let us know that they were done maxing out our credit

After we all said our goodbyes, Liz and I went home to get ready for our date.

She put on a red dress with brown heels, while I wore a red tux, tie and all.

We got to Bestia and ordered our pasta and some cocktails.

After dinner, I paid before we got back in the car and began driving to the Hollywood sign.

"This is where we went on our first date.", Liz gasped.

"Hell yeah it was.", I chuckled, kissing her forehead.

I pulled her close to me and we just sat in the back seat of the car, admiring each other's presence.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

"You do?"

"Yeah I do. You're my girl, and I'm gonna do anything for you here on out."

"Are you taking me to a concert?"

"No, no one you like is on tour right now."

"Oh, okay."

"I love you, Elizabeth Juliet."

"And I love you more, Brendon Boyd."

brendonurie: Happy Mother's Day, Lizzy