liz's story

ELIZABETH JULIET ANDERSON(faceclaim: gigi hadid)

(faceclaim: gigi hadid)

Biography

Despite originally being born in Port Clinton, Elizabeth Anderson grew up in Hudson, Ohio, a rural town with parents Evangelina and Ethan Anderson, alongside older siblings Elias and Emily. In 1996, her younger sister, Eleanor Marie, was born. Then in 1997, the Anderson's moved to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where Elizabeth lived until 2007 when her father was killed. The case of his death was closed once authorities found out that Elizabeth's mother had hired a hit man to kill him. Evangelina Anderson (née Brewer) was set on 4 charges, spent 7 years in prison, and 17 months on probation, while the hitman (later identified as Tomlin Ross) served life in prison, and later passed away from heart failure. Elizabeth's older brother, Elias (then 23) and her older sister Emily (then 20) packed up alongside Elizabeth and Eleanor (then 11 and 19) moving to Des Plaines, Illinois where Elizabeth stayed for 3 years, graduating from The University of Chicago. She moved to California in 2010 with her younger sister, as she started a job as the secretary for Brendon Urie, lead singer of Grammy nominated rock band Panic! At The Disco. The rest is history. Read on to find out.