Chapter 6

Liz
So today, we're decorating Max's room and Bren is taking me out somewhere.

We got up at 8:30 and went to Home Depot to pick up some blue paint and some painters tape.

We also went to Babies R Us to put in a order for a crib and to Target to get some decorations and set up our baby registry.

We got back home, took a 15 minute nap, got to work and a few hours later, we were done with his nursery.

elizabethanderson: did max's nursery. i'm obsessed 💙

So now it's time for me to get ready to go out with Bren.

He's in the guest room getting ready because he wants his outfit to be a "surprise".

I was wearing a short polka dot dress with some flats.

what she's wearing/ visual of outfit. (by now, she's 7 months)
Bren came out wearing a white tuxedo and white jeans.

example of his outfit

"I see you, Mr. Urie.", I said with a wink.

"Looking fine Ms. Anderson.", he replied, giving me the same wink back.

I chuckled and gave him a kiss.

"Where's El?", I asked.

"Oh she just went to a friend's house.", he replied , his voice trailing off.

I just brushed it off.

"So are you ready?", he asked.

"Yeah, lemme just grab something real quick.", I replied, walking upstairs to our room.

I grabbed the bracelet that he had given me for my birthday a few months ago. It was extremely dear to my heart and I wanted to wear it tonight.

I walked down wearing it and put my hand into his.

He looked down and saw the bracelet.

"You're wearing it?", he said.

I nodded.

He wiped a tear from his eye and gave me a hug.

"I love you so much Liz.", he whispered.

"I love you more Bren.", I replied.

We walked outside and he grabbed my hand.

I started laughing as he picked me up and put me in the car.

He put on our seatbelts and started driving.

I saw him drive out of Encino and into Malibu. I must have fallen asleep, because after at least an hour, Bren was slightly tapping me.

"Liz, we're here.", he smiled.

"Can you pick me up?", I asked.

He nodded and got out of the car.

He opened my side and picked me up.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He put me down after a while and we were in a park.

"Liz, go down there.", he said, pointing to a spot farther away from us.

I slowly walked over to the grass where there was a table and string lights. There was a banner over the table that wrote "Elizabeth and Brendon".

I walked over to see Pete and Patrick. "Guys, what the hell is going on?", I asked.

"Turn around.", they smiled.

I turned around to see Brendon holding roses, making me begin to down and cry into Patrick's shoulder.

"Get closer, go.", he lightly pushed me towards Bren,

"Liz, the first time I laid eyes on you is when I automatically knew that I was in love with you. These last couple months have been the best months of my life. We're having a kid in a few months, and I wanted to do this before he comes. I love you so much, so-", he started, before handing me the flowers and taking a box out of his pocket.

He got on his knee.

"Elizabeth Juliet Anderson, will you be my wife?", he asked.

"Yes. A million times yes.", I cried.

I went into his arms and sobbed.

I turned around and saw Benji in Claire's arms.

"Bud, you knew about this?", I asked him.

He barked in response.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, "I have to change my Instagram name, be right back!", I yelled, running to the opposite side of the park.

Everyone laughed.

I went from @elizabethanderson to @elizabethurie.

I went from @elizabethanderson to  @elizabethurie

brendonurie: I love you so much, my future Mrs. Urie. @elizabethurie

So, I guess I'm on the road to becoming Mrs. Brendon Urie now.

We ended the night with some Sinatra, cake and talking.

We were about to get ready to go to bed when I decided to thank him.

"Bren?", I asked.

"Yeah, hun?", he replied.

"Thank you. For everything.", I yawned.

"Babe, you already thanked me. You're welcome.", he whispered, kissing my forehead.

I started drifting off to sleep as he softly sang the song he'd written for me, Always.