Lucifer x female MC

What a long day. Lord Diavolo has me stay behind an extra hour after my day at RAD because he wanted to talk to me about some stuff, on top of that, Luke invited to the Purgatory Halls to bake with him. I didn't want to refuse because I didn't want to upset him plus, the little chihuahua is just too cute to refuse.

Anyways I got back to the House Of Lamentation at around 7:30pm. When I got inside, most of the brothers, especially Mammon, were panicking. All of a sudden Lucifer was standing right in front of me.

"MC where have you been?" Lucifer questioned.
He seemed way more angry than worried.
"Well..." I said. Should I tell him where I really was? Would he get even angrier? My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Satan giving Lucifer a death stare and Mammon making fun of him. I wanted to laugh so badly but I tried my hardest to hold it in.
"Pfftt"
"Excuse me?" Lucifer said confused.
"BAHAHHAAHAHA"

At that moment I laughed, everyone stopped what they were doing, Satan just walked away but everyone else stopped what they were doing. Beel even stopped eating his burger. I looked up at Lucifer and he look furious.

-Ah shit- I thought to myself. Lucifer had gotten angry with me a couple times this month but I just passed them off as if it was nothing. This though, this seems as though I wouldn't be able to get out of it and that I wouldn't be able to just pass it off. How'd I even make Lucifer angry by laughing at him, like sir it was quite funny, all of your brothers were laughing as well, how didn't you here them huh? Oooh I felt quite pissed off.

Don't get me wrong. I like Lucifer but he can be a bit annoying sometimes. To be frank, I am in love with him but I haven't thought of a way to confess to him yet. I haven't told anyone else about this, only I know. I'm mostly worried if he rejects my feelings though. I mean like I'm pretty sure no demon, not even Lord Diavolo, had thought of a human ending up dating a demon...right?

I was blushing lightly seeing Lucifer looking over me and I avoided eye contact, I looked straight down and stared at our shoes.

"Ahem, which one of you is on food duty today?" Lucifer said changing the subject

"Oh umm it's me lmao." Said Leviathan

"Please start preparing the food right away."

"Okay lol"

All of the brothers went to do their own individual things but Lucifer was still here. What is he planning? I hope it isn't anything long, I have quite the tight schedule. Suddenly, Lucifer grabbed my arm.

"HEY! OWW THAT HURTS, AT LEAST BE A BIT MORE GENTLE!" I shouted

"MC you are coming with me." Lucifer snapped

His horns were showing, does that mean he's angry? It probably does, he sounds angry and doesn't look too happy. I don't even know where we were going but before I knew it, we were in his room. Shit... The last time I was here, he lectured Beel, Mammon and I about the kitchen incident, it took ages to resolve the problem.

well...

WELCOME TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF LUCIFER'S LECTURES

I wonder how long he's gonna keep me in here for his lecture... I hope it won't be long. A few minutes had passed and he hadn't started the lecture yet... is he even going to lecture me or...? Something seemed odd about him.

Surely if he was he would have gotten straight to the point and asked why I was laughing but he didn't. I look at his face and it looks like he was blushing. Honestly, I was quite surprised, Lucifer, the Avatar Of Pride, blushing?!

Wait... Who was he blushing for? Was it for me? Was he embarrassed? Or was he a bit happy?
Hmmmm... Does he have a girlfriend? Was he blushing for her?

I jumped to many conclusions that made me feel really bad about myself and it felt like I was hit with a wave of depression. I ignored all of my negative thoughts for a few moments, Lucifer still hasn't spoken? It's been around five minutes as well...

"Hey umm, Luci are you okay?" I asked with j

"I am quite alright MC, but please do refrain from giving me such strange nicknames such as 'Luci' ." He quickly replied

Is he embarrassed? His flow did seem a bit of today. Maybe he has a fever.. I should check.

As I walked over to him, it seemed as though Luci could predict my every move, well it must be normal for demons, right?

As I was about to put my had on his forehead to feel his temperature, he pulled me into a kiss. Before I knew it our lips had locked together. When I put lips broke apart, i was blushing like hell, but Luci only had a light blush on his face. Hmmm, he really is a strange one with good looks isn't he.

Anyways I still couldn't process what had just happened but Luci leaned in to kiss me again.

"Mc... I love you.." Lucifer said as he blushed

"I- I like you too" I said nervously

~1 hour later~

"Luci.."

"What wrong, Darling?"

"Wait.."

"What is the matter?"

"So I'm allowed to call you Luci now?"

"Well, sure I mean, you are my partner now after all, aren't you?" He said smiling happily

Wow, I've never seen him smile like this before, unless he was making fun of little Luke or Mammon but I was truly surprised when I saw him smiling. A few seconds later, I clocked back to my senses.

"Hold on.."

"Yes, Darling?"

"Since when was I your 'partner'?"

"Don't you dare try me you weak mortal"

Oops, I think I made him angry, well-

Also when is dinner ready... it's been a while and no one has called for us yet.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Note:

Ah, umm, you see I didn't expect it to be this long but aha I guess. Also it just seems fitting that Lucifer calls MC or his partner 'Darling'. All I could think of when I was writing this is ZeroTwo saying "Da Ni Ohayo".

ALSO I APOLOGISE IF I HAD MADE ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES!

Anyways I hope you enjoy and just to let you know, the story's are going to come out in this order:
Luci
Mammoney
Levi
Satan
Asmobaby
Beelzebaby
Belphie
Diavolo
Barbatos

Idk whether I should do the angels or not, I probably will though.

———-DISCLAIMER———-

It's most likely that he order that I'm posting in will get ruined because for example, I may be due to post a Diavolo one shot, but I have an idea for Simeon, so I'd post the Simeon one first.