Leviathan x MC

"Go to your room after dinner?"

"Yeah, lets play hangout together lmao."Levi said with a big smile on his face.

"Ooohhh"

"It'd be umm an all nighter by the way- so umm is that okay with you or..?"

"Yeah, I'm cool with it."

"I've invited Solomon and Simeon as well.."

"Ah, I see."

To be frank, I did just want it to be Levi and I but the more people, the funner it'd be...right? Anyways, planning out the rest of the day, dinner will start at around 6pm and end at 7:30pm. I'd also have to get ready so I'd get to Levi's at around 8pm. Hmmm, now what should I do?

It is 3pm currently and I have 3 more hours till dinner... hmmm we're probably gonna play games or watch anime with Leviachan isn't it...I wonder which ones. Anyways in the mean time, I think I'm just going to complete some homework and listen to Lofi.

All of a sudden, Mammon came barging into
my room

"HUMANN!!!"

"eH-"

"Aren't ya happy to see The Great Mammon?"

"Mammon, what do you want? I'm not giving you anymore money,"

"Stupid human, I'm not here for your money."

"Wha-"

"Lucifer told be to get you, dinners ready."

"Oh umm well let's go eat then."

Before standing up I took a look at the story I had written for that competition Luci had entered me into. Hmmm... it was like five pages long. Was that even long enough?- ehh I'll just quickly finish it up now, then I'll go with Mammon.

"Oi Human, are ya coming or not?"

I quickly rushed off ending the story, I'll have  read through it when I have time and edit later.

"I'm coming."

We made it down to the dining room and I took the seat in between Beel and Levi because why not. Who was even cooking today- I mean it was a Friday soo... Anyways we had  c h i c k e n and it was immaculate. It was seasoned well and not dry like Sangwoo's ashes. N o m chIcKeNnN. Halfway through the meal, Beel kept trying to steal food from my plate ;-;... does he ever get full I- I felt bad for not letting hi, have any of my food so I have a bit of my chicken. Anyways I turned to Levi to check if he was okay because I hadn't checked on him in a while and ye...when I looked at him, his face was completely red and he covered his face with his hands. Aww he was adorable...

After dinner, I went back to my room started to get ready to go to Levi's room. After changing and getting ready, I proofread my story and started to edit it as it was due soon. Hmmm.... tomorrow I'll probably give it to Satan so he can give me feedback and correct some of my mistakes. Without a warning, someone started knocking in my bedroom door...

"MAMOOONNNNN!"

Shii- well we all know that was Lucifer shouting, I wonder what Mammon has done this time?

"HUMAN, HUMAN PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR-"

"And why should I do that, Mammon?"

"BECAUSE JUST PLEASE OOEN THE DOOR, I NEED HELP!"

What did he need help with? Hmmm I'm not sure but I ended up opening the door anyways.

"Mammon, what did you need help with?" I said