Mammon x Reader

"MCCC!!!!" Mammon shouted as he barged into my room.

"Mammoney what do you want, it's 2 AM?"

"Oi, don't give me a nickname, but don't do it for anyone else, actually just keep the nickname." He said, slightly blushing.

"Anyways I need to talk to ya about something, it's important." He said looking down

What could possibly be so important that he had to barge into my room to talk to me about at 2 AM? Plus, why me? He could ask his brothers right?

"What do you want Mammon?" I said sighing

"Well you see there is this thing from aku-"

"MAMOOOON?!" Mammon was cut off by Lucifer shouting.

"Shit, how did he realise I was gone." Mammon whispered whilst panicking.

Luci's footsteps came closer and closer to my door, he probably already checked everyone's room to find Mammon already. I wonder what Mammoney did this time? Did he break something of Lucifer's? Maybe he was selling pictures of Luci asleep or some of his valuable things.

"Oi Human, stop spacing out, I have a big problem on my hands and guess what, it concerns ya."

"Huh"

I was confused, maybe I had been spacing out for so long that I wasn't aware of what was happening around me.

Lucifer's footsteps got louder, and louder, until he knocked on my door.

Without thinking, I grabbed Mammoney, put him on my bed and I hugged him tight. We were facing the wall ( you know like how the bed is up against the wall right so umm it was the only way the plan could work) so that Luci couldn't see Mammon.

"Ah- oi human j-just what are you playin-"

"Shhh"

I quickly covered his mouth and looked at him, I kinda gave him the signal to be quiet so he won't get caught. I then let go of his mouth and held onto his waist. He was blushing like crazy and I was blushing quite a lot too.

Lucifer then opened the door.

"Mc? Are you awake?" Lucifer asked

*sigh* Well, now it was time to put on the act.

"Mhm?"

Did he believe my tired act? The last time I did acting was when I was 6 years old but-

"Oh, pardon my intrusion but have you seen Mammon anywhere?" Lucifer said.

The pitch of his voice dropped when he said Mammon, it gave me the shivers.

"Hmm Mammon? No, I haven't seen him, after you did the room check, I never left my room.." I said convincingly.

Shit, I hope he bought the lie, Luci can sense out when anyone is pranking him or lying to him, it's actually quite scary-

"I see...wait, what are you hugging underneath your blanket"

Oh shoot, my mind was empty, I didn't think he'd say that. I started shaking a bit as Lucifer walked over with a scary look on his face. I'm pretty sure Mammon was scared too, he was hugging me back and squeezing me like crazy. Did he feel me shaking?