Filler

Sorry, I've just been really down, and really stressed lately. But I think maybe writing something different from the plot will help me. And maybe help he get more ideas for the actual story plot. Sorry if you were looking forward to an actual update.

-----------------------------------

As Deku walked down the hall, more and more eyes found their way to him. Some how a few kids found out a secret of his, and spread it around. Some say it's just a rumor, most say it's true.

None of them would know that of course, just a few. That few is Uraraka, Iida, Tsyuy, Todoroki and Bakugo. The only real reason Bakugo knows, is because it has something to do with him.

As Deku tried to walked faster, but the whispers almost sounded as if they were getting louder. He knew that they weren't, and it was just in his head.

But you know how it feels to be talked about, it just seems to get worse the more you pay attention to it.

Deku was now speed walking, he was trying to get to the Library so he could have some alone time to just think. He knew that even though it was a hero school, it was still filled with semi lazy teenagers.  He finally made his way to the schools Library.

The Librarian waved to him, and he waved back. She asked to see his slip, and he told her that it was a free period. She nodded and went back to her work.

As he walked to the back, which was the quitest part of the already quite Library, he was surprised to see a ashy blonde male sitting on a red beanbag.

"Ka- er, Kacchan?" Deku caught himself and started to whisper. The male turned around so they were facing each other. His dark, blood colored ords, met with Dekus bright, emerald ords.

"What nerd?" Bakugo hissed, of course whispering. Deku giggled at the angry blonde.

"Boys, please behave I have to go out. I'll probably be back in about ten minutes." The Librarian said to the boys as she walked out of the room.

Deku nodded at her, while Bakugo rolled his eyes.

Deku watched as she walked out the Door and closed it behind her. Deku turned back to look at Bakugo.

"How's the..well, 'rumor' going?" Bakugo asked, grabbing the broccoli and setting him on his beanbag. The small male huffed, "No, it's not any better than it was two days ago."  He said with a pout.

And taller chuckled, and kissed his cheek. Deku felt a wave of heat grow across his face.

This, this is the reason why Dekus secret got out. Everyone knew that Bakugo Katsuki was what they called a 'playboy' now, was he really? No, of course not.

He's only had a few girlfriends his whole life.

And Deku is a straight A student, he's never late for school or class. Always ahead of his classes. Practically has a panic attack if he gets a B+. You know, the usual nerd type of kid.

Well,  some people think those types don't mix, and shouldn't. So like in any modern high school, some drama fueled kids change up the story.

The true story:

Bakugo and Deku were caught by a few students (they didn't know they were caught till the rumours started) in the Library. They were just all cuddled up giving each other a few soft kisses here and there. You know a very wholesome scene.

The rumour verson:

(Cringe, told from the tellers pov)

"Me and Yeddy (some random character/ name) were walking past the Library. When we noticed that the door was open, even though on Wednesdays the Library isn't open. So we went inside to see Bakugo and Midorya making out. It was sloppy and disgusting."

(So much cringe T∆T)

It never bothered Bakugo, being that  he was too feared to have people poke jokes at him. Though, Deku wasn't feared at all. He was more adored, just because of his adorableness.

But Deku was very bothered by this, he tried to out it behind him, but he just couldn't.

"Just try to ignore them Deku." He said, pressing there foreheads together. "You know I can't!" He whined. That sent Bakugo into a laughing fit.

"You always did care about what others said about you." Bakugo said to himself.

-----------------------------------

Sorry it's not really good, I just felt like this story hadn't had a lot of current updates. So I just wanted to write this filler thingie. It's not really an Au (at least not in that I know of) but I really like how it turned out.
Hope you all have a great day/ night/ afternoon/ evening!