Crushs

As Bakugo and Sero walked over to the line to get their food, Deku turned back to look at the others that stayed at the table.

"So you like that Sero guy. Right?" The little boy said crossing his arms and raising a brow.

"W-what!?" Mina suttered out, blush growing across her cheeks. But it was hard to tell, being that her skin is almost the same color as the blush.

"No-no!" She squeaked.

Mina played with her thumbs, trying not to look at the boy.

"Uh-huh." He said, looking at the pink alien. Izuku sat, with his arms crossed, looking at her with an emotionless face. She felt sweat roll if her forehead.

"Man, you've mastered that death stare." She mumbled under her breath. He just nodded, and counties staring at her.

"Fine fine, you're right." She weazed out.

"Yeah, I know." He said smugly.

"How'd you know?" She whimpered, flooding her arms on the table to place her head in them. Izuku pet her head, trying to calm down the alien.

"I'm good at reading the room you could say." He said in a bored tone. She nodded, not bothering to say anything.

"Look, I won't say anything. I'm not like Kacchan, he's bad at keeping secrets. I could truly care less when it comes to someones love life." He said sitting back down in his seat.

"Thanks Izu." She said lifting her head up to face the young boy. He nodded. "There coming back now, so tell him if you want, I don't care."

"I'll think about, Kay?" She asked, patting him on the head. He shook her hand off, but nodded with a soft smile.

"Deku, here's your katsudon." Bakugo said, setting the tray down infront of the small child. He gave a toothy grin, and started eating.

"What were you two talking about." Bakugo said, staring at the pink girl.

"Just...talking." She said hesitantly. Bakugo was slightly glaring at her, making the girl uncomfortable.

"U-um, I think I'm gonna go talk with Uraraka. Bye guys, bye Izu." She said nervously, waving them off as she walked over to Urarakas table.

"Don't do that." A small voice said. "What were you two talking about?" Bakugo demanded, trying not to sound so frustrated, but failing at it.

"Girl shit." "You're not a girl Izuku." Bakugo hissed.

Deku looked up to see o my they were still seated. "You scared your friends away Bakugo." Izuku said, looking up at the ashy male.

All Izuku got in response was a simple 'tsk', making him huff in frustration.

-----------------------------------

Yay I'm back!! This book is finally off of hiatus!!
Hope y'all liked ths chapter!! I made it longer than usual. I want to try to make longer chapters, but that'll take longer. So I'll probably only post once every two weeks -ω- I hope that works with y'all!!