Brid Brains

-Midoriyas P.O.V.-

Kacchan was still yelling, mostly at the off brand Pikachu because he interrupted him.

Ughh, this is so STUPID! I thought to myself

I gently slipped out of Kacchans grasp and walked over to bird brains. He looked at me and bent down.

"What is it Midoriya?" He questioned.

"Can you take me to the nurse bird guy, Kacchans still yelling at that idiot over there."

He nodded and picked me up.

"Uh, why are you holding me?" I damanded.

"It'll be faster if I carry you." He said before walking out the classroom door.

I rolled my eyes at him, jeez, does anybody know I'm capable of walking? This is like the fifth time today.

"Stop mumbling, were here." He said as he dropped me. Literally dropped me! Like who does that!?

"Ugh, thanks." I grumbled as he walked into the nurses office.

"Your welcome." He said picking me back up and putting me on a hospital bed.

"I was being sarcastic!" I grumbled at him.

"So was I." He said as Recovery Girl walked in.

I 'tsked' at him, and let Recovery Girl do what she needed to do.

-About 20 minutes later-

Brid guy finally brought me back to the class, Kacchan was had finally noticed I was gone. He was running around the home again, while yelling, 'Izuku!' over and over again.

It was hilarious! He kept on tripping over his own feet and he almost ran over a few of his classmates.

"Aye is Kacchan alright?" I asked ponytail, trying my best not to laugh.

"Oh, hey Deku- er, I mean Izuku!" She said happily.

"Yah, he's fine....I think at least. He's just looking for you." She stated calmly.

"Hmm, yo bird brain, put me down." I said, he sighed and dropped me. Again.

"I'm so gonna tell Kacchan about this!" I mumbled under my breath. I walked over to Kacchan and pulled the hem of his pants.

"I'm right here. Stop acting a idiot." I said as he sighed with relief and picked me up.

"Where'd you go?" He grumbled angrily.

"Bird boy took me to recovery girl to fix my cuts."

-----------------------------------

I'm so sorry about this shitty update. I'm getting bad wrighters block for this story. I'm also trying to work on my other storys. So maybe you guys could give me some ideas?