Please don't go(rewrite)

2021 is here! And a great way to start off the year already is to rewrite my first fic on here to compare my new and old writing skill dfhkd ,,, also I really appreciate all the support I get on here

604 words

--

"KOU!" A shrill panicked voice screamed as pink eyes watched his best friend get pierced by three sharp objects. Sousukes throat went dry, breath going shaky as tears formed in his eyes. There was no chance of surviving that kind of wound, but is it wrong to hope anyways?

The exorcists eyes went wide, barely processing what had happened as he fell over from the shock. Kou tensed, waiting to come in contact with the cold floor but it never came. Only to be wrapped up in the pink spirits arms who was nearly sobbing at this point. The blonde couldn't feel the pain yet, adrenaline still flowing heavily through him. It would hurt like hell once it wore off... or would he even be alive to know the pain. 

The teen coughed, blood trickling out from his mouth before wiping it away. I can't feel anything, that damn spirit... I should defeat it before he gets mitsuba t.. Blue eyes looked up to Mitsuba who was just about breaking, non existent heart shattering into pieces. A small smile quirked onto the blonde's lips, it was all he could muster after all. Painful attempt to wordlessly reassure him. 

"Wh-what are you smiling for idiot! You're going to bl.. bleed to death and-!!" The apparitions voice was cut off by another violent cough, teary eyes staring at him for an answer, anything really, something to assure him that everything would be okay, or this is just a shitty nightmare.

A wheeze came from the teen, trying to catch his breath "I'm Minamoto Kou," Tears welled up in his blue eyes, the sinking feeling that he wasn't going to make it started to set in but that didn't stop him from smiling. "..From the great Minamoto cla-" He choked up on his words. "-..n, nothing will defeat me.!"

"Mi- Kou. Please.." Mitsubas voice was quieter, he felt helpless. He couldn't even make his friend feel an ounce of warmth. This is all my fault isn't it. He thought, Thick tears dripping onto the exorcists blue bloodied uniform. 

"I will exorcise that toilet perv a-and.. " His voice grew softer it was getting hard to stay awake "I promise to come back to you." the metallic smell of blood wafted through his nose, that's all he could taste as well. 

"You're terrible, t-think about yourself first dumbass!" The school mystery sobbed out, Only to be cut off by a kiss. His eyes widened in disbelief. Sousuke would have never imagined his very first kiss to be like this, though nerveless he kissed back cheeks going redder. But as quick as the kiss started it ended, Kou giving into the overwhelming waves exhaustion. The redhead was left speechless, mouth slightly agape as the tears slowed. The fuck was that kiss about?- 

"I love you Sousuke." he whispered, eyes closed as he thought about everyone and everything. His last words would always be cherished by Mitsuba, but what the mystery regretted the most was not being able to reply in time as he held the cold limp dead body of Minamoto Kou.

----

"Have you heard the rumor?" One student spoke to another 

"They say that a spirit lurks around the halls looking for a certain someone to fulfill a promise that they made, and if you're lucky you might be able to see them cooking in the school kitchen."

...

"Kou?"

"Mitsuba?"