Two boys that arn't in love

Why would I ever catch feelings for a guy like him?

--

Kou found himself staring at a certain boy, again.

How his pink eyes glittered whenever the sunlight hit it, how his hair flowed carelessly in the wind. Why was he even wearing his hair down and showing both eyes? It's not like he finds it super adoreable or anything. Is his pink hair as soft as it loks? He wants to ask to run a hand through his well taken care of hair. Why was it when Mitsuba smiled, he felt breathless as nothing else exists at the moment exept for The person infront of him. The pinkies empty insults and words that he throws around so efforlessly all the time. Kou knows the true meaning behind those words, he may never say it outloud though. But thats okay he still lov- liked him neverless. With Mitsuba, he felt like he could do anything, he'd let the redhad eat him whole. (Though he wouldnt know for sure legitimately) His giggles and small laughs always made him feel butterflies. Theres no way in hell he'd like a very cute boy with such nice looks and a cocky attitude.
Right..?

“Quit starin' at me lameass! Stop using me for your perverted fantasies!”

The in denial teen blinked once, then twice before his cheeks started to burn red in embarassment, he had been caught staring after all.

“Sorry-! You just look really cute”

Mitsuba, he hated kou. He hated that boy who wore an traffic safety earing so proudly everyday. He didn't like his blue eyes aswell, His blue eyes were like the sea. Mitsuba didn't like the sea it ruined his cute appearance... Though he wouldn't mind drowing in them. Whenever Kou was looking at him, he never felt stared at. His blonde hair, it looked spiky and very tangled. Why would anyone want to run their hand through that golden mess of hair? His laugh made him feel like everything would be fine at the end and nothing else matters exept him. His smile, he hated that the most about Kou Minamoto. Sometimes, his smile made him feel all queasy inside which made him blush. Othertimes, he'd have to look away. Lets face it, he is brighter than the sun, and if Mitsuba gets to close, he'll get burned right? So why does he enjoy the hugs he has with him, the feeling of warmth and comfort from the teens arms. He'd let Kou hug him to death. Mitsuba absolutely hates Kou. But like a moth, he's still attracted to the light that shines so bright it's blinding.

he'd never fall for an guy like him.

So why does his face go red when he hears that? Mitsuba knows he's cute. Nobody, especially Kou needs to tell him that. His right sleeve going over his cheeks in a poor attempt to hide his blush as he snapped back,

“Course I am! I'm the cutest thing to ever walk on the face of this Earth-! -Dumbas..”

The two blushing teens just stared at eachother before bursting out into a lighthearted laughter, smiles on their faces.

Maybe, just maybe. Tomorrow Kou would confess from the help of Yashiro and her classmate, Amane. He'd stand there nervously scratching the back of his head as a breeze would fly by. Maybe Mitsuba would spew insults and discouraging words at him in a panic, making the blonde rethink his cheesy love confession. Only to be proved wrong as he was hugged, the redhead only whispering a small “I love you too” as Kou would return the hug back, an all too brightul smile on his face.

But, the male could only wonder what would happen tomorrow when he confesses his true feelings twards him. It's not like the people around him thought that they were already dating, or knew that they were madly crushing on eachother just by looking at them for a meer second.

He totally is gay for Mitsuba Sousuke, And he wouldn't want it any other way.

----
675 words ^
Sorry for any spelling errors it's five am and I still havent slept yet- I'm going to be busy this month ajfjdjdk so I wanted to get atleast something out lol
take care!