~Chapter 4~ Ninja

Hey guys. I drew a thing. Hope you like it :)

(Y/N) shifted in her sleep, groaning as a bit of sunlight shone in her eyes through a small gap in the curtains. Usually, she would be up by now, but she had stayed up quite late to converse with Genos, much to Saitama's dismay.

No matter how much Saitama insisted Genos should really go, (Y/N) would always protest, saying he could stay as long as he wished as they never really had much company.

"Mmm... five more minutes..." the (H/C)ette grumbled, rolling to her side. She was just about to fall back asleep, when...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DON'T COME ASKING TO PLAY ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS WITH A BOOGER ON YOR FINGER!"

(Y/N), shocked from the sudden outburst, fell out of her hammock and toppled onto Saitama.

"... Oh. Hey (Y/N)," he casually said, earning a tired sigh from the spider monster.

"Morning," (Y/N) mumbled out as she yawned, rubbing her eyes as she sat up, her hair messy and tank top wrinkled. An undoubtedly adorable sight.

She switched on the TV as she stood up, barely paying attention to what the news reporter said as she made her way over to the kitchen, eyes half closed. "Go ahead and get yourself ready for the day... 'M gonna make us some breakfast."

Saitama watched as she worked in the kitchen, clearly only half awake. It was moments like this that made him feel oh so warm inside. It was... comforting. It was content. It was perfect. (Y/N) was perfect.

"The terrorist group responsible for the riots call themselves the Paradisers. They have destroyed a high-rise building in City-F. The situation seems to be spiraling out of control."

"So... aren't we gonna do anything about it?" (Y/N) questioned, tiredly turning her head towards her roommate. "I mean, they seem like a pretty big deal..."

"Don't worry about it, (Y/N)," Saitama assured. He scratched the top of her head, a smile subtly appearing on his face as she subconsciously leaned into his touch, letting out a hum of content. "You seem really tired. You shouldn't be fighting in this state, and you definitely shouldn't stay up so late again, alright?"

The (H/C)ette chuckled, closing her eyes. "Saitama, I'm not a child. I don't need someone telling me when my bedtime is... Nonetheless, I appreciate that you care about me."

She pulled Saitama into a warm embrace, making him chuckle before the TV suddenly caught his attention.

"Also, the group members all have shaven heads, making them quite intimidating."

Saitama's face was covered with pure dread as he pulled away from the hug, concerning (Y/N). "Sai? Is everything alright?" She followed Saitama's gaze as he stared at the TV, listening to the reporter speak.

"Those who encounter any shaven-headed men on the street are advised to leave the area immediately."

"Oh dear..." (Y/N) mumbled, continuing to watch the news. She didn't notice how her roommate sprinted away to put his hero outfit on.

"Saitama, I think it'd be best if you stayed inside today. I'd hate for people to look at you and wrongly accuse you as being a—" She looked over to Saitama, only to see that he was now fully dressed.

"I'll be back, (Y/N)!" Saitama exclaimed, sprinting out of their home.

"Ah—! Sai, wait up!" she exclaimed, rushing to get her hoodie on. "I'll come with you! Maybe if you have a friend with you, people will be less likely to think you're a terrorist!"