~Chapter 2~ Cyborg

Guysssss look at this epic artwork @EPULIDO07 made! Hajjdiebdisnnd EPULIDO07 if you're reading this you're so heckin talented!

Anyways, onto the story!

(Y/N) quietly sang a gentle melody as she cooked, her hair up in a bun (if it's long enough) and her four arms doing their magic as they swiftly put the dish together.

She hummed as she overheard the news reporters on the TV talking about some explosions in the distance. "The Hero Association is currently analyzing the threat level!" the news reporter said as (Y/N) dropped what she was doing in favor of watching the television. However, that was all she heard before the TV cut to static.

The two sat in silence for a moment. "Guess I'll go," Saitama casually said, getting up and walking off to get dressed.

"Oh, I'm coming with!" (Y/N) exclaimed, hurriedly taking off her apron.

"No need, (Y/N)," Saitama insisted, "I'll be able to handle it myself. You just finish cooking up lunch, alright?"

(Y/N) huffed, one pair of arms folding over her chest with the other placed on her hips. "Come on, Saitama... At least let me come in case there are some civilians trapped under rubble or something and you've got your hands full!"

Saitama groaned, prepared to answer with a strict 'no', but just like every other time the girl wanted to tag along, she looked up at him with big (E/C) puppy dog eyes. She knew he couldn't resist that look.

"You (adorable) little devil..." he quietly mumbled, "Fine, fine, but if I see a single scratch on you, you're not facing another monster again. Got it?"

"Psh, you always say that, Sai!" (Y/N) playfully smacked Saitama's shoulder, "Even when you know I always come home unscathed!"

Saitama let out a sigh, and then a chuckle. "Hurry up and get ready before I change my mind about bringing you."

"Daddy! Mommy!" a girl sobbed as she stood above the rubble, her wails catching the attention of the spider girl. "This way!" she exclaimed, rushing over to the source of the cries.

Just as the tall monster was about to crush the young girl with his hand, a spider web stuck to her clothing, pulling her back into a four-armed embrace.

"And who do we have here?" the monster questioned, looking down at the two who came to thwart his plans. Saitama looked back at (Y/N) and nodded at her. "Good luck," she quietly mumbled before rushing off to bring the girl to safety.

"Just a guy who's a hero for fun," Saitama finally answered the momster's question, his arms crossed.

"What kind of half-assed story is that?" the monster questioned, "I was formed from the constant stream of pollution with which you humans have suffused the earth. I am Vaccine Man! The earth is a single living organism. You humans are nothing but a disease-causing bacteria eating away at her life force! In order to obliterate humans and their evil civilization, the Earth has given birth to me!"

As the monster grew in size and ranted on, Saitama looked up at him with a clearly uninterested face.

"You say you do this for fun? For fun?" Vaccine Man snarled, "How dare you confront me, Mother Earth's apostle, for that insane reason?! Yet, what more could be expected from a hu-?!"

And with a single punch, the threat was gone.

(Y/N) continued to sprint to the nearest safe spot she could find, the girl still cradled in her arms as she saw the darkened sky immediately go back to the way it was, as if it had never darkened in the first place.