Malfeasance

warning: slight suggestive theme

word count: 1.3k

--

It's so sweet. It's so intoxicating. Venti can't ever get enough of your kisses, he wants more— no needs more.

He parted his lips from yours to catch his breath and quickly dove back in. He brought his hands to your head to pull you closer to him, getting to taste that luscious lips of yours.

But his heart tugged in guilt.

This is so wrong.

Yet, his mind is too focused on holding you close to him, never wanting to let go of you. You pushed his shoulders away to regain your eupnea, too breathless to even comprehend what's going on. Your cheeks were so warm and flushed from the kiss. Your heart was beating so fast you can almost feel it ring in your ears.

Your hands clutched tightly on his shoulders, averting your eyes from him— too embarrassed to even speak or take a peek of him.

Venti panted and let his forehead rest against yours, admiring your messy state from the heated kiss. He ran a knuckle down on your cheeks to caress it and gazed at you so lovingly. His lips tugged upwards and took in the intoxicating sweet scent of the cecilias wafting around you.

I'm not supposed to be doing this.

You faced the bard with a puzzled and blurred demeanor. He seemed to be so lost in his thoughts, absently staring at your expression. You pressed your hands to his cheeks, cutting off his abstracted world.

Your hands were so cold.

He placed his palm over yours and leaned once more but paused before he can connect his lips with yours. You can feel his breathing and heard the soft whispers of his breath as he exhaled.

Venti's fringe was covering his eyes so it was hard to know what aspect was currently plastered on him. Your throat bobbed, gulping down your nervousness, leaning close to him and sealed your eyes to close the gap between you two.

I shouldn't be doing this.

You've just recently woken up from your eternal slumber. How long has it been since he saw your merry [eye color] eyes? The last time he saw you dancing along with the winds accompanied by the strums of the lyre? When he felt the winds lulled his ears with a familiar tune, he knew that it was the sign for him to go back to Stormterror's Lair.

He immediately dashed towards there, to the place where you've been kept inside to let your youthfulness and lifespan prolong. Under the broken spire, that's where you rest. With the help of the former Dendro Archon's powers and his own Anemo powers, it's incredible how both of their skills preserved your beauty and life.

Receiving the message from the breeze of Mondstadt made his heart fluttered and brought a big smile to his face. He's been waiting for so long to see your eyes open and now he wanted to be the first one to see you and greet your loving gaze.

Just like how you look at him back then.

To see you sitting idly at the grass surrounded by cecilias and dandelion plants he collected for you was an alluring sight. How the brilliant full moon's luminosity dawned at you, letting the white petals of the cecilias shine brighter than ever.

The anemo sigils were now gone when he twirled his finger to command the seals that were protecting you away from anyone's harm. It caught your attention, not noticing there was another presence other than yourself. You were frozen and your [eye color] eyes flickered when you saw the bard's familiar face.