One.

"And CUT! That's a wrap people!" yelled Robert, our director.
"Shai, Theo! Sleep well, we have a big day tomorrow."
Great. I'm tired as it is. I wish we could take a break instead, but Insurgent had to be out by March.

"Shai! I saved 2 macaroons for you!"

There's the voice. The voice that makes me smile endlessly even when I thought I couldn't anymore.

I smiled as I head over to the snack table. I look over all the food and then Theo's stuffed mouth of macaroons.

"Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis, how dare you eat my macaroons!" I say as I laugh at his stuffed faced apology.

"Theo, baby!" A sweet, sugary voice called out. " Let's go!"

It was Ruth. Theo's girlfriend. It's not that I had an issue with her or anything, she was so sweet to me but I just feel like I have something that she doesn't. Which is true. I don't have Theo. And she does.

After a sorry goodye, Theo went home and so did I. We were filming the start of Insurgent in Atlanta, so the cast have all been staying at a near-by hotel. Miles, Ansel and Zoë all went home earlier than Theo and I, so I was the last one to leave. 

I set my keys and phone on the table and sigh. I have never felt so much love over one person. I turn my phone on and there is already a message.    

Hey honey! Tanner and I are at your favourite restaurant and were just thinking about you.We miss you and love you lots! How is filming going?                                                  Mom xx

As I think I'm too tired to reply, I take my shirt and pants off. I really need a shower, I think to myself. I think I should just have quiet night to myself for once. As I turn the shower on, my phone blinks again. I shake it off, thinking it was probably Robert, reminding us we had to be down at the set and 7 sharp tomorrow.

I finally step into the shower and just stand there, with my eyes closed for what seems like 10 minutes. I actually use a bit of my energy and pour body wash over myself and after 15 more minutes, I grab my towel. I wrap the towel around me and find my clothes, almost tripping as I do so. I put on my sweatpants and a comfy baggy t-shirt and sit in the middle of the penthouse suite. I glance at my phone and see 3 missed calls and 4 messages from Theo! 

------

hey guys x

First fanficc omg excitement :D but yeah i hope you liked it and i'll keep updating whenever I can.

ilyasm xxxxx

-------