Two.

*RING! RING!*

It's my phone again. What happened to Theo that he would call me 3 times? Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Theo?" I answered into my phone.

"I'm sorry, Ruth, but I heard what I heard. Sorry isn't going to fix this this. Just be out by morning."

"Theo? It's Shai." I said. What was he talking about?

"Oh, hey Shai. Thank god, you finally answered. I just.. need to talk. Can I come to your room?"

"Y-Yeah, of course you can," I stuttered into my phone.

"Thanks, I'll be right over," 

I was going over what he had said to Ruth when the doorbell rang. 

"Hey Shai," he said with a nervous smile.

"Theo! What happened? What were you saying to Ruth? Are you okay?"  I had too many questions to ask and I knew he didn't have all the answers.

We sat down in the living room next to the fireplace and he explained that Ruth had cheated on him. 

"I found her talking on the phone to some guy when she thought I was in the shower. I thought I was too judgemental at first but when I heard her say that she loves him and not me, I went crazy, Shai."

I knew there was something about her that didn't like. I can't believe it though. They broke up for good. Ruth is gone. So fast, yet so slow, I thought to myself.

"Theo, it's okay. She wasn't worth it. You deserve someone who laughs at your jokes, your awkwardness, and loves you for who you are. Okay?"

I wasn't lying. If he was mine, I would do all of that and I don't and will never have the heart to cheat on him like that damn bitch did. She didn't deserve Theo.

"Thanks Shai," he said with a weak smile.

He looked up at me, his hazel brown eyes close to mine. I closed my eyes , and I felt him getting closer, the warmth of his body touched against mine, and as I opened my eyes he leaned in slowly, forgetting about everything that happened and will happen, and our lips touched slowly. 

-------

yayy sheoo soonnn <3 hope the story is okay guys.. let me know xx 

ilyasm xxx