Four.

*BEEP! BEEP!*

I wake up to the sound of the alarm clock ringing. I tried to hit snooze for the hundredth time but then finally decided to get up. 

I looked over at the time and swore loudly. I was an hour late. 

"Theo!" I screamed, knowing he was still here, "we're an hour late! I'll meet you at the set in 5 minutes!"

"oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," I mumbled. I really need to get to the set. I changed within 30 seconds, grabbed my wallet and phone, then ran out the door.

I took a quick look at my phone then stopped dead in my tracks. 

1 message from Theo James.

I opened the message quickly.

Hey Shai x

You were sleeping when I came to wake you up, so I went down to the set and told Robert and the producers that you had a bit of the late night. We just filmed a couple of extra parts. Take your time to come down,

Theo :)

I walked into the elevator with a smile on my face. Theo knew me so well, I hated being woken up.

Despite the message, I still rushed downstairs on to the set to see what I missed.

"Shai!" Theo was the first to see me.

"Theo! Thanks for letting me sleep in," I said with a smile.

"Anything for you, you are my girlfriend after all," he whispered into my ear as he hugged me. 

"Finally Shai! Jeez, how much were you partying last night?"

I saw Miles, Ansel and Zoë coming towards us.

"Hey guys! I would never party without you." I said with a laugh.

"OK, so we're almost done," Miles started.

"Already? It's only 8." 

"The producers think you need a day off. So do we. You've been working really hard." Theo mentioned.

I was excited with this. I really needed a day off from filming.

"We have to stay here and film a few more parts for the next 2 hours but you and Theo have the day off," Ansel started. 

"Don't party too much guys. We wouldn't want Shai hungover again" he said, putting an emphasis on 'again'. 

I could feel my cheeks warming up. I'm a major blusher and I can practically feel it.

"OK, you guys have fun," Miles said with a smile. 

I hugged my friends goodbye and Theo and I walked away from the set, waving bye to the producers.

"So, what do you want to do today, Shai?" Theo said, excitedly.

"Do you want to go to the mall? Or have lunch? Maybe we could go downtown!"

"Theo, I actually just wanted to chill out at home with you. I'm really tired." I started, with a tired smile.

I wated as Theo's face fell for a moment. Then, he perked right back up again. 

"OK! Sounds great! Let's go to your place and I'll order in some Chinese."

I felt so thankful for the man that was standing in front of me right now. 

"Thanks Theo."

"You know, even if we weren't dating, I would have still blown off Ruth for you." He said as he snaked an arm around my waist. We were in the empty parking lot, so there wasn't any paparazzi around.

I giggled as we got into Theo's car.

It's just us now.

-----------

Hey guys! New chapter yayy!

I'll be updating more often, but for sure every week.

ILYASM xxxx