What's Lost and What's still there...

After Bruce Wayne had gotten the measurements he needed, he then began to shop. The women who he had bumped in with earlier, who had introduced themselves as "Iris" and "Tori", even decided to help. Well... more the white-haired woman, Iris, tried to help and her companion was helplessly dragged into her shenanigans, too polite to refuse. After finding the clothes for Caster, and after Iris had her fill of t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ dressing up Tori, the trio made their way to the cafe Bruce promised them earlier, a quaint little place named Ahnenerbe.

Currently, they were on one of Ahnenerbe's tables with Bruce drinking ginger ale, while Iris and Tori had hot cocoa. "So... mind telling me where you two lovely ladies are doing in the wonderful city of Fuyuki, Japan?". Tori stiffened as if she held herself back from telling something. But before suspicion could continue to grow, Iris then said "Sorry about her. My friend here is quite jumpy. Anyways, what are we doing here? Well my husband's from Japan and he had some business here so I decided to tag along. Tori here is my bodyguard by the way.".

Bruce then looked over to Tori who then nodded in confirmation. She then held out her hand, saying "I am Irisviel Von Einzbern nice to meet you by the way." "Bruce Wayne, and likewise.". As they shook hands, Irisviel's face then morphed into surprise and recognition. She then said "Oh I know you! You're the man on the news. The guy who went from illegal immigrant to million dollar technology industry king in a year's time.". Bruce then said "Oh? you know me?".

"Of course!" said Irisviel as she took out a Waynetech smartphone from her purse, saying "Why wouldn't I know? My husband bought me one of your phones on his last trip. Even my little daughter as well because she strong armed my poor Kiritsugu". She then pointed at a billboard with Waynetech advertisement on it, saying "Oh and there's that.".

Bruce then laughed at it while Irisviel quietly chuckled. Tori merely smiled at the conversation, choosing to remain quiet so as not to be included in the conversation and so she can enjoy her drink to its fullest.

Her mind drifted to something in the past, her past. As she swirled her hot chocolate, her face frowned from past pains unknown to everyone short of her. For someone who looked like they were 18, Tori's eyes seem to hold an untold grief within them.

That was until Bruce then looked her way and said "Tori was it? You've been quiet the entire conversation. Come on, lighten up. Tell us a bit about yourself.". This made 'Tori' snap out of a trance she didn't know she had. Curse the wonderful creaminess of that chocolate beverage! "Y-yes?" she said as she looked up at Bruce with a vacant look.

Bruce then said "Hey, uh... Tori? You alright? You seem kind of... Out of it.". Tori realized what he meant and began waving her hands around saying "I'm fine really! I-I'm-" was all she could say until a crook decided to crash the party and yank the phone Irisviel was still thoughtlessly dangling in mid-air.

All three of them then rushed for the thief, chasing him around until they cornered him in an alleyway. As they did, Bruce then held up his hand to try and ease the thief, saying "Easy buddy. Give the nice lady her phone back and we won't report you to the cops.".

However it was getting nowhere, and it showed. Or rather, the man flashed his knife with a growl and said "You don't get it! I need my fix!". Bruce's face became more somber as he said "I see...".

As 'Tori' moved to act, Bruce held up a hand saying "Let me.". As Irisviel looked at his face, her eyes widened in shock. That look in his eyes is the very same tragic gaze her husband had on him when he goes out on one of those 'jobs' of his.

Bruce then said "You need help. If you're willing to come peacefully, then I won't resort to violence.". The man, with a pained snarl then said "You rich bastards don't know what it's like! You don't know what it's like to have to handle loss so great you can't cope with it!". However, Bruce didn't budge and instead went Batman mode as he said "Believe me, I do.". The man charged at Bruce with his knife, angered by those words.