Battle at the Docks pt. 2

An injured Batman was flashing in and out of consciousness currently as Friede began remotely driving the car towards his house so that they could put him to rest. Caster was currently stabilizing her master who was currently sporting multiple gashes, bruises, and claw marks, all of which seemed to be enough to kill any normal man from this era, a testament to her master's peak human durability and armor quality. However, despite that, these wounds were still in critical condition and Batma-no Bruce needed help, as well as the amenities present in his house. Where did it all go so wrong?

________________________________________

Ten minutes earlier...

"Heroic Spirit who answered the grails call! Come and gather here now! Or from this day forth, earn the scorn of Iskandar, King of Conquerors!" shouted Iskandar, calling all servants in the area to heed his challenge. Not long after, golden motes of light then condensed atop tanker which seemed purposefully taller than the one Batman was standing on. From the golden light materialized a man whose armor and even hair was seemingly made of pure gold, whose eyes were a deep red pair of slits which seem to be more akin to a feral beast or a sly snake than a human. Waver once more wavered at the sight of the golden servant, saying "Oh no, it's him!" while the master of Lancer said "The servant who killed Assassin..." in disbelief.

The man then pompously said "So... two lesser being decided that they call themselves king even in MY royal presence." with such arrogance that he barely seemed interested in any of the other person.

Iskandar then said, "I fail to see where the problem lies, servant. For I am Iskandar, the legendary king of conquerors known throughout the world.". The mystery gold servant then scoffed at those words, saying "What nonsense, you are deluding yourself, I am the one true king of the world. All others are mongrels, pretenders to the name.".

The burly servant in red then said "If you are so insistent on your claim then why not name yourself? No true king should be troubled by something as simple as giving his name to those who he wishes to challenge.".

Batman then said "Alulim. Oldest known king according to list of Sumerian kings inscribed in Weld-Blundell Prism." with his ever monotone voice.

The golden servant then said "Oh? So you've done your research I presume, mongrel?" with a semi-amused tone only before shaking his head, saying "Hardly. Although your effort was commendable, that man was hardly a king. Yes, he was a ruler, but he was no king OR hero. As I said, a mere pretender to the throne. If even my glorious radiance is not even enough for you to discern my identity from sight alone, then none of you have the right to your eyesight." said the man menacingly as multiple golden portals appeared from behind him, all of which had swords within them, waiting to fire at everyone in present.

Iskandar then casually said, "I see now... So THAT is how he killed Assassin.". Everyone then eyed the man wearily with Saber coming to Irisviel's protection. Before the man could fire, however, a shadowy smog seemingly exploded out of nowhere as a dark figure with a glowing red visor for eyes amidst a fog then appeared while growling. Saber then exclaimed "Berserker?!" in shock while Lancer merely jested, saying "So King of Conquerors, are you planning to ask him to join too?" to which Iskandar took the query seriously, saying "Perhaps not. He doesn't seem interested in civilized negotiations of any kind. Does he?".

The rider then asked Waver "Hey there boy, how powerful a servant IS this monster?" to which Waver shook his head before saying "I... I don't know... I can't tell.". Rider then asked, "What do you mean boy? Are you not a master chosen by the Holy Grail?". He then chastised him, saying "You should be able to sense the servant's attributes. Aren't you?".

"No... that's not it. I can sense that thing is a servant but nothing else..." making Iskandar grunt in concern. Irisviel then tells Saber "It appears, you'll be facing another difficult enemy...". Saber nodded saying "So it seems. Whoever that is, something feels fundamentally wrong about that entity. Whatever that shadow is, it fully conceals everything about it. Aside from being humanoid, I cannot tell much else.".