Chapter Seven~

Cloud's peaceful dreams of torturing and killing the whole of the Akatsuki by using a toenail clipper are brought to a rude halt as an assortment of pillows hit her.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" She yells as she bolts up in bed to find May grinning at her, blue eyes excited and mischievous.

"Get up Cloud!~" She chirps. "We've gotta meet Mom and Dad." May grins.

Cloud immediately bolts out of the bed. Under normal circumstances, you wouldn't have been able to get her to wake up by any means possible (unless you had hello panda), but like May, she had been looking forward to this way as well.

"Finally!" The bluette grins from ear to ear and leaps off of bed, in a very very rare morning mood.

"Alright! Onwards to the bathrooms!" May cheers as the girls make their way to the bathrooms, getting lots of strange looks on the way.

They brush their teeth and fix their hair. Cloud's wispy curls are pulled back into a ponytail-like normal-and May simply brushes through her long inky hair. Once they're finished getting ready, they rush to the cafeteria to get a quick breakfast. Even on weekends, the school provides food.

As they enter the large room, they rush right past the Akatsuki table, large excited smiles on their faces.

Sasori smiles thinly.

"What the fuck are they so happy about?" Hidan grumbles, cheek resting in his palm. His fuchsia orbs follow the movements of the two girls as they stop in front of the vending machines. Cloud grabs two sodas and May grabs a package of poptarts.

"They must be seeing their parents today." Sasori also watches them, happy that the girls don't look as mad as they'd been.

"We going to fucking keep stalking them?" Hidan scowls when Naruto rushes up to the girls and hugs them both.

"What?"

The dark, sinister voice causes each of the men to shiver in fear. Hidan slowly looks over his shoulder, gulping up at Itachi, who looms over the table-radiating murderous waves.

But the jashinist swiftly swallows his fear. "We've been fucking following them. Unlike you, we actually fucking miss the bitches. And they're going to see their parents today so I asked if we were going to follow them."

Itachi sets his tray of food down onto the table. He glances up, towards the two girls, and skewers the blonde ball of sunshine that's hugging Cloud with a lethal glare. Well, if the others were going to do it, someone mature and capable needs to come along, right? To keep Hidan and Deidara in line. Though Deidara doesn't particularly look like he needed to be kept in line. The blonde was staring at Cloud and May with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Are you going?" The weasel looks at Sasori.

The ginger nods. "I haven't seen Mom and Dad in a while."

Everyone sort of stares at him.

Sasori sighs briskly. "They're like my parents. When mine died, the Jeffersons practically adopted me, so I call them Mom and Dad."

"Oh." Hidan nods slightly.

Itachi takes a bite of his food, eyes shifting back towards the two girls.

Only to find that they've vanished.

Cloud practically skips. May, who is calmly walking beside her, giggles and opens the door to the cafe. They step inside and glance around.

Their parents sit near the back. The man, a tall, lanky fellow with jet black hair and bright blue eyes, is smiling profusely and sipping on his coffee, eyes glued to the woman in front of him. She has long ridiculously curly hair and dark brown eyes. She's tall and well rounded.