Chapter 36

"Hey Taeyong what's wrong?" Johnny asked.

The boys were in Taeyong's room.

"Hyung what happened?" This time Doyoung spoke.

"I messed up. Lost control of my anger and told Miyeon something I shouldn't have."

"What on earth did you tell her?" Yuta asked.

"Uh well... um... I blamed her for her sister's death and even told that, that her recklessness could harm the others."

Taeyong looked at the floor feeling guilty.

"Dude you messed up big time!!" Johnny commented.

"What's going to happen when Yumin noona finds out about what you said?" Mark asked.

Taeyong's face turned pale. Eyes panicking he spoke, "She will kill me"

"You deserve that!" Johnny said.

"Hyung you really messed up!" Doyoung nagged.

"LEE TAEYONG!!"

They heard Yumin's scream. Eyes widened, Taeyong looked at the others with panic.

"Face it yourself Taeyong, you only invited it." Yuta deadpanned before walking out.

Mark, Johnny and Doyoung followed out leaving the boy by himself. On their way back they found an angry Yumin stomping her way to Taeyong's room with a panicking Jaehyun trying to hold her back.

As much as they found it funny they were to scared to face a scary Yumin. The girl looked at them with narrow eyes.

"In his room, if you are looking for Taeyong." Yuta said.

Jaehyun gave him a 'why did you tell her' look before storming off after the girl.

"LEE TAEYONG!!"

"Y-Yumin I I can explain" Taeyong stuttered out.

"What the fuck did you tell Miyeon?"

"Yu-Yumin calm down." Jaehyun tried pulling the girl back who was about to murder the elder.

"No fucking way I'm calming down."

"Yumin I didn't mean to say that. You know im bad at controlling my anger. Taeyong tried not to anger her more.

"But why bring up Mieun?"

"I-I said I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Taeyong the sole reason for us to send Miyeon to China after that incident was to keep her way from all the gang shit. Mieun got in this blood business to protect Miyeon from the dark underworld. We girls have been trying so hard, so that Miyeon doesn't blame herself. And now look what you did." Tears streamed down her cheeks

Taeyong kept his head down. He was feeling extremely guilty.

"Y-you know what, I-its my fault, it my fault that, that day I let Mieun go alone to find Miyeon. It's my fault that I let her comeback to Seoul." Yumin sobbed as Jaehyun arms.

Taeyong felt a pang in his heart as he saw the girl a crying mess.

Yumin left the room afterwards, leaving Jaehyun alone with Taeyong. The younger went to comfort him.

"I don't know at what you said hyung but it must have triggered them both."

Taeyong slowly nodded, still staring at the floor.

"Is this all because of the camping trip."

Taeyong gave another nodded.

"Hyung I know you would disagree but you should really leg them go. These kidd are being involved since such a young age, they have already lost their childhood, I think we should atleast them enjoy their teenage. Hyung I know this is dangerous, but they know how to protect themselves, it's just for a few days. You can evaluate them before sending them off. I think you should let them go."

It's almost 900 views. I'm so happy