Chapter 21

Yumin was seating in her room, her head casted down. The door silently open and light footsteps were heard.

She felt a light arm on her shoulder, making her look up.

"Stand strong. We will find her."

"I know Taeyong but still..." she sighed.

Taeyong sat down beside the broken girl.

"I already lost my best friend now I don't want to lose her." She curled up in a ball.

Taeyong stared at her before hugging her. Yumin snuggled up close to him as the boy tightened his hug.

The comfortable silence in the room soon broke as Taeyong's phone started ringing.

Yumin broke away from the hug and hid her sobbing face with her hair.

After Johnny had informed NCT Dream's arrival back at the base, he got up and headed out.

"Yumin come down the others are here." He said softly before walking out.

______________________________________

Taeyong had explained them what happened and given out orders. Yuta and Jisung went back to their hacking room and started monitoring the CCTVs in the university.

The three girls gathered in Yumin's room. None of them spoke a word. The dreamies along with Shotaro and Sungchan gathered in Mark's room.

"I hope we find noona soon." Chenle said.

"We need to." Mark said. "Where can she be?"

They tried their best to stay calm and think logically.

Back in the hacking room, Yuta and Jisung were busy looking for clues.

"So Surin disappeared after lunch." Yuta murmured.

"Yeah this clip shows that the girls are going towards the terrace. After sometime Miyeon noona comes down followed by her friend." Jisung said.

"Then we see Jieun and Surin together till Jieun's class. Then both of them vanishes? How?"

"Noona said she went to her class and Surin noona towards her's."

"That only means the video was hacked and edited." Yuta concluded. "Let's check the ones outside the university.

______________________________________

The three girls sat in silence. Staring at blank they were having wars of flashbacks with the missing girls.

"Unnie do you think that Surin is actually kidnapped?" Jieun asked

"Probably the one who send that threat to you did this."

"I agree." The youngest of the three nodded.

Their conversation was interrupted by a beep in Yumin's phone.

"What is it unnie?" Miyeon asked.

Yumin looked it properly. "A code from an unknown number"

Unknown

|=|ud |-|€r ;u ㅌ d/-\¥$ °r $|-|€ ;$ d€/-\d

Miyeon took the phone from the elder and looked at it carefully.

"Let's go to Taeyong. I think I know what it means." She said.

The three girls left the room and went to the leader's office.

Taeyong back in his office was talking to Yuta who had found a suspicious car not far away from the university building. It happened to be there since the morning but disappeared by the time lunch was over. But cameras around the school had no vision of it. It was like only that certain camera had got the footage.

Soon the door opened revealing the three.

"What's wrong?" He asked moving his gaze from Yuta to the girls.

"A code from an unknown number." Yumin handed her phone to Taeyong.

"As far as I can get it's a threat." Miyeon said.

"It is. The code looks easy. Let's get the others. Yuta track this number."