ch. 1: I miss you

3rd person pov:

"Hey come back here!"

"*giggle* bet you can't catch me!"

The voices of 2 giggling children could be heard in Melemele meadow. The 2 voices where the ketchum siblings. Melemele meadow was one of the many places they played in. Right now the ketchums where playing their favorite game, tag.

Ash:"*giggle* I'm about to catch you."

Selene:"*giggle* no you aren't."

"Is that a challenge!?!" Asked Ash while still chasing his sister.

"Of course it is." Selene challenged.

Ash:"Well then here I come."

After Ash said that sentence he lunged at Selene causing her to shriek in surprise, while simultaneously making both siblings fall ontop of the flowers.

"Ha ha see I got you." Ash proclaimed proudly from his work.

"I guess you did." Selene replied while giggling.

The two siblings where now on ground looking at the sky just enjoying the view together in peace.

"Hey Ash?" Selene said while turning her head to the left to look at her big brother. Ash just hummed in response signaling that he was listening."Can you promise me that no matter what you'll be by my side."

Without a doubt in his mind Ash responded with."Of course Moon I would never leave you alone."

And with that the siblings stayed in a peaceful silence looking at the sky just enjoying life.

Time skip

Selene's pov:

That promise was made to me 9 years ago. I thought to myself as relived the same dream again.

Guess all good things must come to an end. I thought to myself as I relive the incident from 6 years ago.

Flashback

'BOOM'

Smoke engulfed the area making me unable to see. I tried calling for help, but to no avail. I started to move around the area to look for anyone and yet again to no avail.

???:"Pin missile."

???:"Sludge bomb."

Light green arrows started to illuminate the area, and simultaneously purple blobs of liquid went around the area.

"W-w-what was that?" I asked looking frantically around the area to see where the attacks came from.

"He. So, your one of the Ketchum siblings." A deep menacing voice told me.

As I looked at the figure who told me this there was only one word I could use to describe him: menacing.

He looked like this: