E1-1 | Hang Out

Warning: it contains foul and strong words, disregard if below 18.

Jeon Jungkook

JUN 20 | 1:09 PM

"Are they coming or not?" I asked, out of patience. 

I can't sit comfortably knowing we're out in the public. We've been here for more than an hour or so, waiting for someone that we don't know.

Aside from that, the longer it gets, the more attention that we attract. It's not that hard not to notice our familiar faces, knowing that all of us appear on screens. Any moment, someone might point us out that we're idols and that could cause disturbance to other customers.

We stayed in the cafe near YGE for a few more minutes. Please, don't ask me why we're here. I have no idea why Bam would plan to meet us here. I mean, I am informed that Lisa and Bam are close childhood friends, but the former is probably too busy right now.

Jaehyun initiated a chill night with us, drinking or staying in the penthouse, Mingyu wanted to go out and explore somewhere else instead of staying in one place. So, majority wins, and most of us agreed with Gyu. Then, Bam insisted in planning this all for us and we have no choice but follow it.

That guy is cunning. He likes to play dirty and comes prepared everytime. No wonder, Bam's favorite hobby is blackmailing us.

"I have a feeling that Bam is doing something that might get us into trouble." Yugyeom stated, looking at Mingyu and the others.

"As if we can stop him from doing what he wants." Dokyeom added, glaring his eyes at Hao, who tried to get his iced tea. "Stop that, Hao."

"I don't know you anymore." Hao replied, then pushed the drink away from him. "Oh, shut up, Hao. I'd buy you one instead of stealing mine."

Bambam and Yugyeom, Jaehyun, Eunwoo, Minghao, Mingyu, Dokyeom, and I are sitting at the far corner table, away from the crowded parts of the cafe.

We sat at the farthest table, a group of eight tall men, covered from their head to their toes, with dark colored caps, hoodies, and masks on. How suspicious could we be?

"It's not enough to drink at home and in bars, challenging ourselves to the limit, that's no fun." Bam replied, looking back and forth to the cafe's entry way and on his rolex in his wrist. "And too common, and risky for us."

"Yeah, whatever." Eunwoo answered, rolling his eyes at Bam. "By the way, should we just meet the person to where we are supposed to go to? We are becoming way too suspicious." He suggested.

"He might've bailed out and decided not to go, Bam." I uttered, referring to the person, Bam invited.

"Oh, I doubt that." Bam replied with fake confidence.

I doubt that Bam is telling us the truth. He's sweating and his ears are turning red, symptoms that shows Bam is trying to lie his way out.

"Are you sure? Because look at the time." Yugyeom countered, pointing it out that we have waited so much, and its pass our call time.

"Apparently, I befriended a bunch of idiots." Bam stated, unconsciously, which is why most of us smacked him in the back of his head to wake him up. "For the record, what you did to me can be reported as attempted murder and assault, assholes."