AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello! 

This is a fanfiction book, so don't take everything seriously. The book is written in English for international readers. Although, English is my second language, and I hope everyone can chill out. I am not fluent with it. I also want to ask for forgiveness in advance for the grammatical errors and incorrect spellings written throughout the story.

I want everyone to know that I am also not a great writer nor skilled in writing but I enjoy sharing my thoughts and imagination with people, who have similar interest with me.

Please, do tell me if I have chapters that needed improvement or change. I am willing to learn, as long as you don't disrespect me and my work. This will be my first book to publish, so I hope you enjoy reading it, as it is.

And I am very, very sorry to have this on hold for such a long time. I am still a student, that's why I can't update or publish new chapters aside from what I had before. But I am currently on vacation, I can now give my full attention in writing this piece.

Thank you very much and enjoy reading! You can vote or press the star on every chapter because it will help my story very much. You can also leave a comment because I would love to see your insights to every chapter you read. <3