3 | Set Up

Kim Seokjin

JUN 21 | 2:46 PM

"Why are we here?" Jimin asked, sitting beside me. I don't have the answer to his question, so I shrugged my shoulders off instead as a response.

Joon must've heard Jimin since he answered instead of me. "PD-nim asked for our presence today." He mumbled.

"I know, but why here? I mean, Busan is a four-hour drive from Seoul." Jimin responded yet no one answered. "Why would we travel that far for a meeting? It'll be a waste of our time." He added.

Namjoon's conversation with Jimin took the other member's attention, as their voices were getting a bit loud for them to hear. "It's not like we haven't traveled far for small schedules before. And besides, it's our week off." Hobi inserted.

"No, I was planning on going to Japan today, and maybe stay there for a week." Jimin answered back with a frown.

"Well, that's so sudden." Taehyung blurted out. "Why is everything so sudden?" He added, asking himself.

"What a whole ass liar." Jungkook inserted into the conversation, as he smirked at Jimin. "You said you were going out on a date with Seulgi today." the younger one continued, grinning after betraying his older brother.

I never knew Seulgi and Jimin are thing. "She cancelled last-minute so I had no choice but to come here." Jimin replied.

"Deserve?" I can't help myself not to bring myself into the conversation. It was rare to witness Jimin getting bailed from his date.

To cut the long story short, Jimin has played with any women, name it. He is mostly tangled with idols, but he has been with strangers, fans, judge, host, actresses, celebrities, and trainees, as well.

Don't get me wrong. I see Jimin as my little brother. And as his big brother, Jimin needs to learn his lessons. So, he deserves every karma that he gets from playing around.

"Oh, is that why you were sulking earlier?" Taehyung asked, which added fuel to the fire.

"Should we celebrate this occasion then? The table has finally turned on him!" Hobi commented.

"I don't need all of your opinions about this. You know damn well that tables will literally turn if I get pissed." Jimin threatened, with no hint of doubt. His face was dulled, and blank when he looked straight into our eyes.

The room went silent afterwards. We did not hesitate to stop teasing him, it might not end up well. But I guess, to see him act like this towards a woman. Jimin might've finally found someone who can resist his charm.

I lowkey have to ease the tension and decided to start a new topic. "What does Si-hyuk wants us to do?" I initiated the topic.

"Yeah, to actually go this far with such short notice. It must be something special." Jungkook commented.

"I agree but we have nothing special coming up for this month." Joon replied.

"We never know. But in my guess, this for Run BTS." Taehyung replied, as he was busy with his phone, texting someone.

"We also finished filming a tri-episode last week." Jimin added. "And that could cover as something special, if that's what they needed."

"A commercial shoot for another brand?" I asked.

"I don't see any brands, but that is quite possible." Yoongi answered, looking around the restaurant.