PART 15 - All night

FRIDAY.

"Good morning love! I'll be going to the company now, I already sent you money on your card, and here's some cash for you." Lisa said and kisses Jennie.

Jennie smiled, "Thank you love! Drive safely, I'll text you when I'm leaving the house." They both waved good bye to each other.

Jennie took her phone and texted Rosé,

Heyy, good luck with the photoshoot! Can you check on Lisa and make sure that no one will try to flirt with her? Thanks xoxo.
-Jennie

Hey! Okay sure! No problem, I'll text you right away if I saw someone being too close to your baby!
-Rosé

Rosé smirked as she replied on Jennie. Rosé is already in the company and was waiting for Lisa.

After couple of minutes, Lisa arrived in the company.

"Rosé let's go. The make-up artists are already waiting for you." Lisa said and took her important things in her office and Rosé followed her.

The studio is just on the 3rd floor while Lisa's office is on 5th floor, they both took the elevator and went straight to the studio.

The staff helped both of them by taking their bags, and they took Rosé to the make-up artists.

They quickly do their thing and also prepared her outfit.

Rosé was supposed to be just a client but then Lisa decided to make her one of her employees as models, Lisa's company is about advertising or promoting products. Where clients ask them to make a commercial, adverstisement and etc., for their products. They just need to deal with the cost of it. Then Lisa will plan out how creative she will make it by using her own models.

And since Rosé can really project in front of the cameras, she agreed to be Lisa's model, and of course to be closer to her.

Lisa clapped her hand, "Everything's ready!" She shouted and Rosé got out of the room.

Rosé stood in the middle of the photoshoot area and started projecting.