chapter 6

-with Yoonbum-

While his unfaithful lover was frantically looking for him, Yoonbum was busy getting his revenge with Alvin; Bum's mind was completely captivated by the chipmunk's charming ways.

Hands started wandering south, clothes were being ripped off each other's bodies, no relaxing or taking it slow, they needed to do it now, there was no time to be gentle.

But just as the flame of a candle starts to flicker before dying out, Bum's mind began to wander, just as they finished, 'what could Sangwoo be thinking?' 'is he worried?' 'did he even notice his disappearance?'

-meanwhile Sangwoo-

"Where is he WHERE IS HE???" Sangwoo kept running up and down the street, frantically looking for his boyfriend; as he hurried back to the nearest turn, he finally noticed a car, slowing down towards their house.

His face contorted with shock as a handsome, slightly furry man exited the red sports car; the man opened the passenger's door and with a swift movement, a frail, boyish looking man stepped out of the vehicle.

What. the. hell. was his boyfriend trying to get revenge on him, like their relationship was some sort of childish game? Was he really steeping so low, as to try to get Sangwoo jealous with another man?

The handsome man looked Sangwoo up and down, as he stepped closer to him.

"name's Seville, Alvin Seville dude"

"A-alvin Seville? the infamous war criminal-Alvin Seville?"

"spot on, bro"

"WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS YOONBUM? WITH A CHIPMUNK???"

"HE'S NOT 'JUST A CHIPMUNK'! HE TREATS BE BETTER THAN YOU EVER HAVE!"

"Oh for the love of God Bum.."

"Don't 'Bum' me! You're cruel and a cheater, and that nail polish is vulgar."

"IT'S LIMITED EDITION YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE"he decked him

~~To be continued~~