chapter 8

Sangwoo laid in his bed, distraught over his boyfriend's comatose state; sobbing he picked up his cellphone, and called his lover, Obama-san, desperately needing some comfort.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Sangwoo? where have you been? I've missed you, my love"

"O-Obama-senpai, you won't believe this- æügh"

"ara ara, calm down kitten, is something wrong?"

"it's Yoonbum Obama-san, he- he-"

"perhaps he found out about our affair? oh kitten I'm so sorry"
Obama interrupted Sangwoo's stuttering panic

"no sir, our affair isn't the problem, Yoonbum...he fell into a coma"
Sangwoo broke out into another sob as he explained the situation to the raven haired man

"stay there love, I will be at your place in 10"

"10 what-" and just like that, Obama hung up before the younger man could inquire

~time skip brought to you by Obama senpai~

Sangwoo snuggled into Obama's HotTopic MCR t-shirt as he cried in his arms, the sobs slowly dying out into a frantic apology for taking time away from the dilf's day.

"don't apologise kitten, I'm doing this because I want to" the handsome man shushed him

"b-baka, don't say such cheesy things all of a sudden"

"haha, whatever you say, ashy boy"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP CALLING ME ASHY?? MY SKINCARE ROUTINE IN ON POINT."- he scream-cried into Obama's chest.

"I- I'm sorry kitten, I didn't know it was such a sensitive topic for you-"

Sangwoo interrupted the man's rambling with a kiss, that slowly deepened as the tears stopped flowing.

"Obama-san... thank you for your help... maybe it's too early but I don't care. I- ILOVEYOUDUMMY"

"Sangwoo, I don't know what to say"

"just say that you love me, idiot"

"I... I love you Sangwoo"

Those word were all that it took for Sangwoo to pull his lover into another kiss, and after a long day of scary news and trauma bonding, that may just be what the light haired man needed.

~~To be continued~~