chapter 4

Yoonbum laid on their bed motionless, thinking about that day's events. He couldn't believe his boyfriend would do him like that, after all Bum had done for him.

Not only did he ignore the haters who told him he had Stock Home Syndrome or something like that, hell he had never even used a stock photo.

He had always stuck by Sangwoo's side, through the good, the bad and the CEO's daughter.

Hot tears flowed down his face as he thought about that hunk dilf stealing his loving boyfriend. How could he do something like that to him!
As the thoughts raced through his head, he began to feel something other than sadness or anger; the thirst for revenge.

Slowly, Bum picked up his phone and began dialing the number of an old friend of his.

A: "Hello, Yoonbum? Did you finally change your mind?

"No, Alvin, I'm simply wanting to ask you a favor"

A: "About what, hun?"

"The love of my life cheated on me with a very powerful man, I need someone just as powerful to get revenge"

A: "And that would be me? Who is this man you're talking about?"

"I believe his name is... Barack Obama"

A: "You must be crazy kid, you want a simple chipmunk's help to deal with the ex-president of America"

"Don't put yourself down like that Alvin, you're no simple chipmunk, besides I have already decided, I want you"

A: "tsk, you got me fucked up kid, alright, I'm in."

~~To be continued~~