chapter 7

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" Alvin shouted at the man in front of him, who, just a few seconds ago, had bitch slapped Yoonbum into the fcking cement

"OH GOD, OH GOD, BUM PLEASE GET UP"

"CALL AN AMBULANCE YOU DUSTY BITCH"

"shut up i'm trying to think... WE SHOULD CALL AN AMBULANCE!"ㅡ with that, Sangwoo swiftly removed his phone from his pocket and dialed the emergency number.

He had many thoughts racing through his head as him and the stunning rodent waited to hear the sirens, did he just kill his boyfriend? if he did Alvin was surely going to annhiliate him, not only that but he would be consumed by guilt every waking moment of his life.
Before he knew it, the ambulance had arrived and the paramedics were quickly strapping Bum in.

-@ the hospital 😔-

Sangwoo was sitting next to Yoonbum's bed, Alvin had already been escorted out of the room, after trying to crush Sangwoo's face with a defibrillator.
Bum was still unresponsive and the doctors had yet to inform him on his condition, Sangwoo was worried sick, he figured asking a nurse wouldn't hurt anyone, so he decided to quickly stepp out of the room, and find a worker to assist him.

"Excuse me sir, I'd like to know about my boyfriend's condition, the only thing I've been told is that he's unresponsive, but I have absolutely no idea what that means due to being a dumbass"

"oh- Mr. Ho, I am so incredibly sorry."

"Wh- what do you mean? is it serious sir?"

"unfortunately your boyfriend has fallen into a comatose state, we don't know in how long- or IF he will ever wake up"

"n-no, thar can't be"

"I'm very sorry Mr. Sangwoo"

~~To be continued~~