Chapter Ninety Eight

A/n: UPDATE!

3 CHAPTERS TO GOOOOO

I hope you are all loving this story and actually like it. I try my best and can't wait until it is finished to see the final result!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! And check out that song ^^^^ that's my song of the day choice!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! TaylorLeFay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T FORGET TO READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____________________________
TAG IN COMMENTS HERE; Please spread the word of this story and tag your friends or anyone who will be interested!==>
_____________________________

Chapter Ninety Eight:

The sun shone bright above us as the night had faded into the day and we continued walking.

It was as hot as ever as the heat had risen drastically from the slightly colder night. My shirt stunk as it clung to me and the sweat that appeared stopped drying and merely existed.

However, today it was a different story. Yesterday, we were already exhausted after the life threatening water and boat situation. The swimming and swallowing of water had not only physically exhausted us, but we were extra thirsty and hungry.

From the amount of sweat we had secreted and the need for water to replace and replenish our missing fluids, the stakes were high. 

We continued walking, if it could have been called that. Instead, we moved forwards very slowly at a struggle as my legs shook below me barely able to hold my body weight.

I felt faint as my vision blurred, a pounding headache took over me. Groaning, I raised my hands as I held them against my head as we walked.

"Bryce?" Asked Logan in concern from behind me.

In front of me, Lucas, Jarvis, and Jaylen turned looking exhausted as they wiped at their brows.

"I'm fine," I whispered barely able to form a coherent word.

Suddenly, I felt my legs give out as I fell to my knees. My knees met the hard ground and I winced in pain and groaned from the contact of a hard rock below me.

I heard footsteps come to me but I raised a hand in the air waving them off. "I'm fine."

I heard someone cough and another mumble, "Clearly not." But I could not tell who from who as my head pounded.

I curled over as I clenched my head tightly and fell into the ground. I took a deep breath as I tried to ground myself. I faintly heard voices around me but I could not make out what they were saying.

Eventually, I barely registered as they all joined me or the floor and sat quietly. With my eyes closed, I concentrated on the surprisingly cold ground as it laid against my forehead and I hunched over.

My body ached in pain and me feet burned. I knew for sure that my feet were cut up and bleeding. I could feel the blisters on my feet as they rubbed against the sides and had instant relief as my feet bore no more pressure.

I relaxed my breathing and focused on my body getting air in and out of my lungs. Out of nowhere, I felt my stomach churn and groan and I felt my stomach constrict and suddenly, I felt myself heaving as I began to throw up.

I choked as I vomited onto the ground before me. I could hardly breathe as my throat burned from the salt water and yellow acid I was throwing up from the bottom of my stomach.