chapter 28- Halloween Partyy !

Rachel Pov-
I woke up to the stupid sun in my eyes and I look around to see I'm in my room . I feel something heavy on me and I see my big baby girlfriend laying on me . I don't know what time it is but all I know is .. I need to go kick Puck's ass because me and Jake told him to be there and he or alexis didn't show up . Okay it's time to wake Quinn up so I can get up and walk to Puck room .

" Bahy get up." I said . She moved a little bit but didn't wake up . " Lucy Quinn Fabray, get up " I said a bit louder . She opened one eye and gave me her famous HBIC glare . " Don't give me that look . Get off me " I said laughing . She rolled off me , then punched me in my arm . " Don't call me Lucy anymore " She says sitting up . I gave her a kiss on the cheek and got up to go to the bathroom ." Nice ass" Quinn says and I looked back and smirked . "Anyways, why did you wake me up so early !" Quinn whined . " Because babe , I- ahshajaksh" I said only because I'm brushing my teeth and she looked at me sideways . " Cant understand you" She says laughing . I spit out the stuff out my mouth . "Oh because I'm going to beat up Puck" I said before brushing my teeth again . She came into the bathroom . " Why ?" She asks & I spit " Because Him and Alexis was supposed to come get ice cream but they never showed up and he told Jake and I that they was coming after their date " I said before putting mouthwash in my mouth . " Ohhh" She says before walking away . I spit the mouthwash out . "No ma'am , get up, we need food " I said walking to my dresser to pull out some shorts . " Ugh fine . Give me like 20 mins " She says walking to the bathroom . I just laughed & walked out my room . I started to walk towards Puck room . I don't never knock because he never locks his door . So once I did walk to his room and tried to open the door , it didn't open . Ohhhh he locked it . So I decided to keep knocking on it til Jake came out . "Lady what are you doing ? " He asks me as he walk over to me . " Well I was gonna go beat puck for not showing up but his door lock " I said & He smirked . "Well maybe he's in there with Alexis" He says . I looked at him and he looked at me and we both smirked and started banging on the door . We continued to bang on the door til someone opened it . "Will you two stop it !" Puck screams quietly. He has hickies all over his body . " Why ? Where's Alexis ?" I asked smirking . Jake looked at him and folded his arms. "She's in the bed sleeping!" He says looking everywhere else . "Dude you're literally glowing. I can't wait to tell Marley this haha" Jake says running to his room. I laughed and Puck just stared . " You have 20 mins to get dressed and ready to go get some food and then we're going to party city" I said walking away .
------

Puck Pov-
Last night was amazing .. Me and Alexis had sex .. it was amazing and so loving. After a long night , we went to sleep . Now here I am , up taking out clothes to put on and about to wake up because of my annoying sister and brother . I'm glad she's a deep sleeper because Rae and Jake was knocking on the door loud for no reason . she looks pretty peaceful while she's sleeping .

" Baby it's time to wake up " I said shaking her a bit. she stirred a little and smiled. " I know your up missy , now come on . Rae says we have 20 mins to get ready and be downstairs to go eat and then we go to party city" I told her pulling on her . She pouted . " Don't give me that face . Come on ! I promise we will have fun " I told her . Then she got up and went to my bathroom . " I'm gonna use my dads shower baby!" I screamed before walking out . I heard her say okay . I got my clothes and other stuff I need went to their bathroom.
----
35 mins later

After my shower , I waited on my bed for Alexis to be down with the bathroom. I was just on my phone til she came out fully dressed wearing a hoodie , a jean jacket , black ripped jeans & black forces . "Hi." She says smiling . I got up and gave her a kiss on the head . " Hi princess " I said back smiling . I went over to my dresser and got my keys and wallet and I took her hand and we went downstairs to see Brittana , Klaine , Finn , Puckerbay , Jarley , Matt & Shy . " Look who finally came down " Matt says smirking. I waved him off . " Hmm y'all both are glowing . Nice Hickies Puckerman" Shy says smirking . I covered my neck quickly . Brittany started to look closely . " Oh yeah , Lexy is glowing magnificently well" Britt says . "So that's why y'all didn't come out for ice cream .. you was busy doing the dirty " Santana says walking to to us . Alexis and I both blushed . " Ewww yeah . " Shy says laughing . " Whatever ! " Alexis says cuddling into my side . " Okay well the part starts at 8:30 tonight , It's 11:30 now .. which means we have to post and buy the decorations and costumes." Rachel says smiling and we all nodded . "Can we like idk maybe get some food first ? since you called us over here ?" Kurt asks & we all laughed. "Yes Waffle House !" Jake says and ran out the house . " He's not even driving but the first one to run out." Santana says making us laugh again . We all walked out the house . " Who's riding with who ?" Kurt asks . " Well Me and Kurt drove together." Blaine says . " We rode with Finn" Shy says . " Well Jake and Marley can ride with me " I said . " Cool , See ya there" Quinn says and we all walked to the cars .
-----